Begin your career by doing an internship in the UK. Commonwealth Foundation Internship 2021 is an opportunity for recent graduates around the globe. This internship is offered in all possible areas of the Foundation’s program. In this internship, interns will be learning about CV development, networking contacts, and interview skills.
This internship expects students to fulfill the allotted responsibilities in the areas of placement and broaden their horizons. This internship abroad would include the preparation of project papers, research work, project work along with administrative and logistic support.
Commonwealth Foundation Internship has 3 vacancies this year. The areas of the internship include partner relations, communications, and event management. All interns will be encouraged to participate in external and internal research and learning opportunities.
All interns will be responsible for the activities like assisting Foundation’s objectives and engage in cross-foundation events, will be encouraged to meet the values of the commonwealth, will be undertaking research projects, will be contributing to the monitoring, evaluating, and planning process of the foundation.
Commonwealth Foundation Internship 2021:
- United Kingdom
- Commonwealth Foundation
- 6 months
Benefits of Commonwealth Foundation Internship 2021:
- Selected candidates will get the return airfare.
- A holiday allowance will be provided.
- Day expenses allowance will be provided
- A day travel allowance will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the Commonwealth Foundation Internship:
- All international students may apply outside Europe.
- All interested candidates must have good knowledge and skills in the research, development area, and administration.
- All candidates must have the capacity to gain knowledge in Microsoft office.
- A candidate should be able to adjust to the diverse workforce.
How to Apply for the Commonwealth Internship 2021?
- All interested candidates may apply online via the official website.
- An application can be directly open with the title of ‘Job Application’ on the website.
This internship application requires only two documents;
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- The application deadline for the Commonwealth paid internship is 14 January 2021.