Application is now open for Commonwealth Foundation Internship 2018 in USA . The Commonwealth Foundation is looking for part-time and full-time interns year around for three sessions. They accept both students and graduates.
The Commonwealth Foundation’s vision is that Pennsylvania once again writes a new chapter in America’s story by ensuring all people have equal opportunity to pursue their dreams and earn success.
The Commonwealth Foundation transforms free-market ideas into public policies so all Pennsylvanians can flourish.
- United States of America
- Commonwealth Foundation
- They accept both students and graduates.
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in public policy; be articulate, well-organized, familiar with state politics and policy; understand basic research methods; be an excellent writer; and eager to advance the cause of personal and economic liberty.
- Candidates should also be capable of creating and clearly articulating the stories of liberty that convince Pennsylvanians of the merits of free-market policies.
- Those with public policy, political science, economics, history, communications, journalism and pre-law backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should embrace the core principles of a free society, share the values of the Foundation, and be capable of excelling in an intellectually stimulating and fast-paced work environment.
The deadlines for receiving applications are by close of business on the following dates:
- Spring session: November 1*
- Summer session: March 1
- Fall session: June 1*
Also check some other international internships:
- P&G UK Sales Summer Internship in UK
- Google Business Internship
- World Bank Paid Internship 2019
- UNDP SDG Communications Internship