The Bali International Student Festival 2021 is an opportunity for young students to excel in different fields of life by interacting with students and professionals of different nationalities. Besides this, the international youth festival with the collaboration of the Indonesian Youth Foundation provides the students a great chance to experience the rich Indonesian and Balinese culture as this festival aims to bring all the participants together who are willing to exchange ideas and culture. The international conference 2021 consists of themes that are of great importance in the post-pandemic world.
As well aware of the change that the world has experienced due to the outbreak of the pandemic, less is known about its greater impact on youth. According to Global Survey on youth and COVID-19, the most affected people are from the age group 18-19. The pandemic has affected them in their employment, education, and mental health. The effects are deep and long-lasting. Thus, this Bali International Youth Friendship Conference aims to formulate measures that are necessary to minimize the effects of pandemic on young people, especially the young women and the youth in developing and poor countries.
Keeping in view the contemporary needs of the youth, Bali International Festival has set its ground themes. The themes on which the conference for youth by the Indonesian Government is going to be held are digital economy, technology, mental health, education, tourism, culture, and youth empowerment. The BISF 2021 welcomes youth from all over the world who are interested in the themes of the conference. Moreover, young participants who have shown tremendous community services during the pandemic are highly appreciated to join this year’s virtual youth conference. The conference is, therefore, a platform for the students where they can corporate, interact and exchange their ideas and experience in different scientific activities through an online webinar.
The themes of the Bali International Youth Virtual Conference 2021 held by the Indonesian Youth Foundation elaborative towards the impacts of the pandemic. For instance, the panel’s description of the digital economy and technology illustrates that COVID-19 has accelerated the rise of both of them. But on the other hand, it has badly affected the mental health of people. The researchers show that many adults have difficulty in sleeping or eating, alcoholic intake has increased and chronic diseases have worsened. Similarly, the education and learning sectors are severely affected areas due to the pandemic. In addition, tourism has seen a negative slide and above all the youth become disempowered mainly due to the loss of job and isolation. So, this three-day online Bali conference aims to uplift the young participants in these tormented times.
Bali International Student Festival 2021:
- International Youth Foundation
Mode of Conference:
BISF 2021 Dates:
- July 15 – 18, 2021
Benefits of the Bali International Student Festival 2021:
- All the participants will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
- The participants will have an opportunity to explore Balinese and Indonesian culture.
- A chance to interact with the students from the Indonesian universities as well as with the students from all around the world.
Eligibility Criteria of the Bali International Student Festival 2021:
- The applicants must be at least 18 years old and not more than 29 years old by January 2021.
- The students who are enrolled in college or university on the date of the conference are encouraged to apply.
- The graduates and young activists are also encouraged to apply.
- The participants are expected to be proficient in English.
- Young students, professionals, or activists of any nationality may apply.
How to apply for the Bali International Student Festival 2021?
- The BISF 2021 application form is very simple and easy to fill. Click on the Apply Now button below to proceed to the online application.
- Fill all the blanks carefully and answer all the questions. You will need to submit a letter of motivation and a CV.
- The application deadline for the Bali International Student Festival 2021 is June 30, 2021.