Are you looking for a productive activity that can boost your CV while at home? So now is the time to polish your skills and direct your career by enrolling in Australian Online Courses offered by more than 40 Australian universities with free certificates.
Australian Universities and Australian Trade and Investment Commission are partnered with FutureLearn to provide free access to the short online courses to all international candidates. Australian Government has a special offer for all of you. You can get a free digital upgrade, if you enroll by June 30. This means that you will also get a free verified certificate upon completion of the course. After June 20, you can join a course for free, you can learn for free but you won’t be able to get a certificate for free.
Over seven million International students from all around the world have been taking online courses through the future learn since 2013. Candidates will have access to videos, audios, essays, and exercises.
The Australian Government free online courses are open to everyone and any part of the world. Enroll now in these amazing online courses and make your time productive during the quarantine. Top instructors teach these online courses.
Australian Online Courses with Free Certificates:
Online Learning Platform:
No. of Short Online Courses:
- 50 Free Australian Government Courses
List of the Organizations and Universities offering Free Courses:
- Deakin University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Griffith University
- Murdoch University
- Deakin University and Deakin Business School
- The University of Newcastle Australia and UNITAR
- University of Wollongong
- Deakin University & Coventry University
- Monash University
- The University of Melbourne, The Nossal Institute for Global Health & UNICEF
- YouSTUDY International College
Check Top Online Courses with Free Certificates from World Top Organizations and Universities – Apply Now
List of the Australian Government Online Courses:
- Introduction to Psychology: Developmental Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology: Biological Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology: Sensation and Perception
- Plagues, Pestilence, and Pandemics
- Teaching Phonics in Early Childhood
- Introduction to Psychology: The Psychology of Personality
- Social Change: How Can Marketing Help
- Future-Proofing the Health Workforce
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Creating Apps in the Classroom
- Preparing for PTE Academic
- Inclusive Education: Essential Knowledge for Success
- Introduction to Psychology: The History and Science of Psychology
- The Science of Medicines
- Security, Terrorism, and Counterterrorism
- Transforming Digital Learning Design Meets Service Design
- Healthy Futures: How Can We Create the Most Effective Healthcare System?
- Supporting Adolescent Learners: Social and Emotional Wellbeing
- Leading Culturally Diverse Teams in the Workplace
- Bushfires: Response Relief and Resilience
- Introduction to sustainability and Development
- The power of Podcasting for storytelling
- Leading Strategic Innovation: How to lead with purpose
- Introduction to Psychology: The Psychology of Learning
- What is leadership?
- Teaching Students who have suffered complex trauma
- Competitive Advantage: Using Information to Build Business Success
- Big Data Analysis: Opportunities, Challenges and the Future
- Professional Resilience: Building Skills to Thrive at Work
- Bullying in Schools: How should Teachers Respond?
- Business Problems and Software Solutions
- Global Biosecurity for one Health
Benefits of the Australian Government Short Online Courses:
- No registration fee.
- Learn new skills from the top experts of the leading Australian universities
- A free PDF certificate of Achievement to prove your success till 30th June 2020 (Special Offer)
- All international candidates can get unlimited access to the courses.
- Includes any articles, videos, peer reviews and quizzes
How to Apply for Australian Online Courses in 2020?
Click on the Green Button below to proceed to an official website. If you have already an account on FutureLearn, then click on Join Now. Choose Free Digital Upgrades under Course Subscription. If you don’t have an account then you need to register first. To register, click on the word Register. You can register with your email id or Facebook sign-in.
Don’t miss this amazing offer. Enroll by June 30 and learn for free.
If you don’t know how to enroll in Australian Government free online courses, then watch the following video.