The ADB-JSP Scholarship Program at AIT Thailand 2023 is currently accepting applications from enthusiastic candidates interested in pursuing a master’s degree. The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship program is a type of scholarship that offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to young candidates. People with a professional background working full-time after completing their bachelor’s degree are strongly encouraged to apply. This fully funded international scholarship aims to provide the facilities to all successful candidates so that they can contribute fully to their home country’s development.
Studying in an inclusive environment at Thailand’s top institute and interacting with like-minded people allows you to acquire life-changing experiences. This program is funded by the Asian Development Bank, which believes in providing the opportunity to dynamic students who can play a role in making a difference in their own countries after their studies are completed. One of the key benefits of this program is that ADB (Asian Development Bank) covers all of the candidates’ living and travel expenses along with tuition fees, and provides them with all of the necessary facilities so that they can stay and study in Thailand without financial challenges.
This scholarship for international students intends to establish a community of individuals who are motivated to diversify the world. If you are a self-motivated person who wishes to work for the betterment of your country and believes in integrity and equality, then it is a wonderful option for you to consider. You will meet people from diverse cultures and ethnicities. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a citizen of a country that is a borrowing member of the Asian Development Bank. ADB will maintain diplomatic relations with its member countries in this manner.
The ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2023 is highly competitive. As a result, if you are willing to take on challenges, solve problems in your community, and are not afraid of taking risks, you should apply for this scholarship. Studying in Thailand will undoubtedly be a life-changing experience for you and it will open up new potential prospects. The application procedure is completely online, and this time the Asian Institute of Technology will host successful students at AIT. Students will stay in Thailand for nearly two years to complete their master’s degrees before returning home. This article briefly describes all relevant details on eligibility criteria and the application process.
ADB-JSP Scholarship Program at AIT Thailand 2023:
- Asian Institute of Technology
- ADB-JSP (Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program)
Duration of Scholarship:
- One to two years
Benefits of ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2023:
- This scholarship covers the full tuition fee.
- Accommodation expenses of applicants are also covered.
- It also provides medical insurance.
- All your expenditures related to books are covered.
- You will be provided air tickets to travel from your home country.
- Other expenses such as visa fees, taxes, and airport luggage are also covered.
- If successful candidates wish to take additional language or computer courses, all expenses will be covered by this scholarship.
- Successful candidates will also receive a subsistence allowance.
- Extra luggage weighing up to 20 kg can be financed during the return trip to the home country.
Eligibility Criteria for ADB-JSP Scholarship Program in Thailand 2023:
- Candidates must be citizens of an ADB borrowing member country.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- A professional experience of at least two years is mandatory.
- Candidates must be fit and healthy.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
- At the time of application, applicants must be no older than 35 years old.
- Upon completion of their studies, applicants must agree to return to their home country.
How to Apply for ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2023?
- Applications are submitted online.
- First, you have to request an application form from the AIT.
- Fill in the application form, and add your personal and qualification details carefully.
- When applying to AIT, make it clear that you are applying for the ADB – JSP Scholarship.
- Submit the online application form to AIT with the necessary documents attached.
List of Eligible Countries for ADB-JSP AIT Scholarship Program 2023:
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Documents Needed to Apply for Scholarship:
- Academic transcripts and degrees
- Information sheet of ADB-JSP
- English language proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, or EET)
- Work certificate
- Financial statement
Selection Criteria for ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2023:
- Applications will be evaluated by AIT based on their selection criteria.
- The application will be forwarded to ADB, who will review it and recommend the awardees.
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be sent to AIT by Japan’s Executive Director.
- Following that, AIT will notify successful candidates.
- ADB will send congratulatory emails to successful candidates.
ADB-JSP Scholarship Program Deadline:
- Applicants for this scholarship must apply by March 31, 2023