YLAI Fellowship Program in the USA 2023-24 is a remarkable opportunity for emerging young entrepreneurial minds who wish to implement development projects in their home countries. You should not be a US citizen or US government employee if you apply for this YLAI Entrepreneurial Leadership program in the United States. You must be between the age of 25 to 35 years and be a resident of the eligible participating country. Further, there will be no discrimination based on age, sex, race, religion, and other aspects. You will get the housing and meal stipend, health benefits support, application fee waiver, and round-trip travel from your home country to the US and vice versa.
You will get the excellent opportunity to work on an international platform and professionally develop your personality. This global leadership program aims to empower entrepreneurs by strengthening their capacity to introduce and advance entrepreneurial ideas while effectively contributing to their home countries and other communities’ social and economic development. Since 2015, this international fellowship program has expanded the horizon of leadership and professional experience across the US. The YLAI leadership curriculum and individualized placements have helped you make action plans to implement in the future after your return to your home country.
The fully funded fellowship in the USA intends to build professional networks, links, and long-lasting partnerships among investors that would attract huge investments and support to the entrepreneurial projections. The YLAI entrepreneurial leadership curriculum comprises online and in-person coursework based on technical training and professional development. This will help you achieve your entrepreneurial leadership goals. Moreover, the four-day welcome workshop in the United States will allow you to meet Houston fellows and become aware of the community guidelines and program policies.
The YLAI exchange program will provide you access to collaborate with US partners, experience ongoing professional development, engage in alumni activities, and communicate with your mentors after the completion of this tremendous opportunity. You can also invite the US host to your country through Outbound Exchange Program and ask them to share their expertise on entrepreneurial engagements in the country. This will help empower the citizens to harness the full economic potential of their region. This global fellowship program helps promote US-based business models, expands trade, creates job opportunities, and establish relationship among young entrepreneurs and leaders across the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
YLAI Fellowship Program in USA 2023-24:
- United States of America
- YLAI (Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative).
Benefits of the YLAI Fellowship Program in USA 2023-24:
- No application fees.
- J-1 visa support.
- Round trip travel from home country to US and vice versa.
- 4 weeks of professional placement with the host organization.
- Health benefit support.
- Housing stipend.
- Meal stipend.
Eligibility Criteria of the YLAI Fellowship Program in USA 2023-24:
- Should be between 25 to 35 years old by Jan 1, 2024.
- Should be a resident or citizen of the eligible participating countries.
- Should be eligible to receive a U.S. J-1 visa.
- Successful record of business or social venture for at least two years.
- Should not be a U.S. Government employee.
- Should not be a U.S. resident or citizen.
- Should be proficient in reading, speaking, and writing English.
- Applicants with a disability are highly encouraged to apply.
- No discrimination with respect to age, sex, religion, nationality, etc.
How to Apply for the YLAI Fellowship Program in the USA 2023-24:
- Students have to apply through the 2024 Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative Application
- Answer all questions in English.
- Review your application form carefully prior to submission.
Selection Criteria for the YLAI Leadership Program in USA 2023-24:
- Professional experience and knowledge.
- Commitment to a positive contribution to your country.
- Commitment to business development.
- Compatibility of your goals with program objectives.
- Leadership capabilities.
YLAI Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the fellowship is February 15, 2023.