World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) is an initiative of the World Bank to empower the youth by providing them an entry-level professional opportunities. In the World Bank Junior Professional Associates (JAP) program the young professionals have the experience and great exposure to the new and contemporary challenges of the modern world towards development. This international Junior Professional Associates assignment provides the junior graduates and professionals the platform to use their qualitative and analytical abilities and their technical knowledge while working with the more experienced and senior team members. Furthermore, this JAP 2021-2022 by the World Bank is a foundation stone towards career opportunities in the government, private sector, academia, corporate world, and other development areas.
As the World Bank is the ramification of the Bretton Woods System, it is destined to bring development in the world. So, the paid young professional program at the World Bank is extended to every development-related field. The graduates from the field of finance, economics, human resource management, public health, education, nutrition, social sciences, anthropology, sociology, agriculture, infrastructure development, private sector development, information technology, law, communication, and other related fields are highly encouraged to apply in this program. The young professional from all over the globe is invited for this WB YPA 2021 in order to bring world-class minds together for a better and positive change.
World Bank Junior Professional Program for national and international graduates is a highly competitive associate program. First and foremost, the outstanding academic record of the young applicants is assessed. Only the skillful and top-notch young professionals become the associates in this program and get a chance to excel in their professional careers under the supervision of highly talented and able supervisors. The young professionals who have a passion for learning new techniques and open towards innovation and show a great commitment towards technology are likely to be preferred over others.
The WB JPA 2021-2022 is a two-year entry-level professional program. The program is non-extendable, meaning, the program does not mean that the selected personnel have got a lifetime job at the World Bank. However, this paid international opportunity at the World Bank can open new windows of hiring if one applies for the World Bank jobs after the completion of the two-year program. Noticeably, the young associates have to leave the World Bank at once after the completion of the entry-level two-year program. The opportunity is open at every World Bank office globally. There is no compulsion about gender, race, ethnicity, religion, color, etc. Even persons with disabilities are not looked down upon and are given extra benefits in this program. All the details are discussed in detail in the following paragraphs.
World Bank Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) 2021-2022:
- The World Bank
- Global based on business need.
WBG JPA 2021-2022:
- 2 years.
Benefits of the Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) 2021:
- A competitive salary is given to selected applicants.
- A two-year contract with the World Bank.
- Persons with disabilities will get the disability accommodation fund at [email protected]
- A chance to start a career in a premier development institution.
Eligibility Criteria of the Junior Professional Associates Program (JAP) 2021-2022:
- Graduates from all nationalities and from around the world can apply.
- The applicants must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- The applicants must not be more than 28 years of age on the first day of the job.
- The applicant must be fluent and proficient in English.
- If the applicant has knowledge and fluency in more than one WB’s official language (Arabic, French, Chinese Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish), it is a plus point.
- The JAPs are eligible for reappointment if they take a two-year “Cooling Off” period. The cooling-off period means the JPA’s have to leave the World Bank after the completion of the program for two years. Only then they can reapply.
- Staffs already on ETC are ineligible.
How to Apply for the World Bank Young Professional Associates Program 2021-2022?
- The application is submitted online on World Bank’s external career website.
- If a potential JPA is identified by the hiring manager, he/she too has to apply online.
- Be careful in providing all the required information. Wrong information may lead to disqualification.
- The application remains active for 6 months in the database.
- If the applicant wishes to reapply after 6 months, the application will be submitted again.
- The associates are hired by the hiring managers through their database information.
- The hiring managers have full access to the information provided on the database.
- No selection of the application must be left unattended.
- Give your acknowledgment of the WB policies before submitting the application.
Required Documents for WB JPA 2021-2022:
- Experience certificate (If any)
- Educational certificates and credentials.
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Cover Letter
- Reference Letters
- Opens around the year.