WIPO Young Experts Program 2022 is an excellent opportunity for individuals to engage with one of the world’s best young leader’s forums. The youth leadership program aims to invest in young and brilliant candidates from diverse backgrounds to give them practical exposure to understand IP at strategic and technical levels. It also helps nurture the leadership and administrative skills of the individuals. It works around building a diverse cultural community dedicated to carrying progressive upshots around the globe. In this way, the WIPO is committed to providing the youngsters with the pathway to enrich their careers and encourage them to play their part in the future economic growth of their native countries and regions.
WIPO pioneers the Young Expert Program (YEP) in Switzerland. It provides training to future potential young brains to become global IP leaders and help build innovative and sustainable ecosystems worldwide. This is regarded as a boot camp for their careers and a graduate program for life. In this program, the students will learn about the aspects of IP and the role of WIPO in creativity and improvement for the prosperity of all. The fully-funded leadership program provides its participants with a blend of on-the-job learning and educational opportunities. It will be executed under the mentorship of professional experts who will help refine the potentially acquired skills of persons through different influential projects.
The WIPO training for youth helps students grab various opportunities in the job market based on their competitive learned skills. Being a part of the YEP community, the participants will get a chance to build a vast network with top-ranked leaders and senior management staff. Thus, helping individuals participate in the vibrant community of global IP leaders. This allows students to work together with people of different opinions and make their positions in a worldwide community. Moreover, YEP experts actively address global challenges, mainly climate change, through meaningful projects and assignments, use of IP, and core values of innovation during the two-years tenure.
The fully-funded young leaders’ Program 2022 in Switzerland welcomes youth from across the world and occupies them with an international agency whose workforce comprises individuals from more than 120 countries. WIPO is the global forum that works for intellectual property, policy, services, information, and cooperation. It is a self-funding organization of the United Nations. It was founded with the mission of leading the development of a balanced, efficient, and effective international IP system that can ensure revolutions worldwide. WIPO is a policy forum that helps shape the IP rules, protect IP across borders, resolve conflicts, share knowledge, connect IP systems, build cooperation and capacity-building strategies, and work as a reference source for IP-related information.
WIPO Young Experts Program 2022 in Switzerland:
- WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization).
- Minimum Graduation.
- The program duration for the WIPO Young Experts Program 2022 in Switzerland is for two years.
Check Global UGRAD 2022 in the USA | Fully Funded
Benefits of the WIPO Young Experts Program 2022 in Switzerland:
- Monthly salary of 5000 Swiss francs (CHF).
- Medical and accidental insurance is given during the whole tenure of the program.
- Traveling expenses are also provided.
- WIPO provides assistance in getting an entry visa to Switzerland.
Eligibility Criteria of the WIPO Young Experts Program 2022:
- Candidates must have a maximum age limit of 35 years at the time of application.
- Candidates should have a university degree.
- Candidates must be available for the whole year from 2022 to 2023.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years’ work experience.
- Candidates must have strong organizational, research, and analytical skills.
- Candidates must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be excellent in written and spoken English.
- Candidates having knowledge of other UN languages and knowledge or work experience in the areas of IP, creativity, or innovation are highly preferred.
Check UNDP Internship Program 2021-22
How to Apply for the WIPO Young Experts Program 2022?
- The applicants have to register through the website first.
- Candidates have to apply online on the website of WIPO.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- The applicants have to submit the application carefully.
- The application deadline for the WIPO Young Experts Program 2022 in Switzerland is before November 19, 2021.