United Nations University Internship in Japan 2022 is an extraordinary opportunity for individuals to get a diverse and dynamic experience of the real-life world by working with the top-class professionals of the world. The UNU internship is a top-class international internship in so many ways and above all is its feature of being a paid Internship in Japan. Throughout the year young professionals have gained an outstanding understanding of the UN work by getting engaged in community empowering projects. Moreover, this internship program enables young professionals to have an in-depth knowledge of administrative work in the office.
The United Nations internship is going to be held in the United Nations University Office of the Rector. The program is widely known as Junior Fellows Internship Programme because the interns work as junior fellows in the office of the reactor. Amazingly, as a junior fellow at UNU, the interns are always encouraged to meet the high-level professionals, ambassadors, and people of great influence who have a name in promoting and achieving the mission of the UN. While doing an internship at UNU headquarters in Tokyo, the junior fellows had the most challenging yet very rewarding experiences which serve as the foundation stones for their career development.
The international paid internship program for young graduates in japan provides opportunities to learn new skills and knowledge and is a unique and productive setting for the practical application of abilities that are being acquired through graduate studies. So, this UNU internship program is a door through which young graduates can enter the world of fully experienced and practical individuals. Moreover, the internship provides the chance for the interns to become famous and renowned as their mentors at the Office of the Rector. Participants in this internship program have the opportunity to get themselves engaged in a number of current initiatives that lead them into the pool of working processes of the University.
Apart from all these practical assignments routine the young interns of this UN University internship program in Tokyo enjoy free on-site and online access to the headquarters’ library and gym. Furthermore, they have the exclusive opportunity to learn about, participate in and provide assistance in organizing conferences, lectures, and academic forums and symposiums both offline and online that take place throughout the year. the productivity of this internship is being seen in the achievements of its former interns as some are working with the international organizations, some are working with the private sector and some have continued higher studies with a vast and broader vision. Thus, the UNU Japan internship in japans a golden opportunity for the graduates to excel in their field and it must not be missed.
United Nations University Internship in Japan 2022:
Benefits of the United Nations Internship in Japan 2022:
- Junior fellows will be provided with office space and facilities.
- Junior fellows will receive a monthly stipend for the transportation and mobility cost.
- The fellows will be entitled to 1.5 days of leave per month along with the weekend holidays and the official UNU holidays.
- The fellows will have free access to the headquarter library.
- The fellows will have free membership to the headquarter gym.
Eligibility Criteria of the United Nations University Internship 2022 in Japan:
- The candidate must be currently pursuing or has recently completed (within two years of application) postgraduate studies (master’s or doctoral), preferably in a field related to the University’s work.
- There is no gender restriction.
- The candidates who are willing to do remote internships must have a personal laptop or desktop computer and a good internet connection.
- The candidate must be under 32 years of age.
- The candidate must not have more than 5 years of work experience in a related field.
- The candidate must be proficient in the English language or a native of English speaking area.
- The candidate must have extraordinary research and analytical skills. The candidate must be well versed in computer knowledge and have advanced computer skills.
How to Apply for the United Nations Internship in Japan 2022?
- The internship opens twice a year and the candidates can apply through an online application.
- Answer the questions asked in the application.
- Attach your CV and cover letter in the English language.
- The cover letter must include your interest and motivation to apply for this internship.
- The candidates have to fill in the Application Form Junior Fellow Internship Programme.docx and upload it via the link. The form may be completed using MS Word or printed and filled in by hand.
- The candidates have to fill in the Funding Form Junior Fellow Internship Programme.doc and upload it via the link. The form should outline the source, amount, and duration of actual and/or projected funding while in Tokyo.
- Two letters of recommendation are needed from the referees. The two referees will need to separately complete a Recommendation Form Junior Fellow Internship Programme.docx and accompany it with a letter of recommendation.
Documents Required for the Paid Internship in Japan:
- CV, Resume (not more than two single-sided pages)
- Two recommendation letters
- Language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC score report is required).
- Cover letter
- Application form
- Funding form
UNU Internship Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply for the internship is 29 May 2022.