Call for applications for the UM iCamp 2020. The Summer Exchange Program in Indonesia will run from 16th July to 29th August 2020. There is no application or program fee and you don’t need to IELTS/TOEFL for summer camp application. This is one of the best summer programs for students.
UM iCamp student exchange program is part of the continued efforts of Universitas Negeri Malang to enhance global education. The program was initiated to provide overseas college students with hands-on opportunities to learn the Indonesian language and experience the cultural and academic life in Indonesia.
This intensive program consists of classroom sessions, socio-cultural sessions, and field trips to cultural and historical venues. Through the sessions, international students will have opportunities to better understand the dynamic aspects of Indonesian society in the past, present, and future.
With the aim to expand its wings at the International level, Universitas Negeri Malang through the Office of International Affairs offers a variety of degree and non-degree programs. One of the non-degree internationalization programs that aim to introduce Indonesian culture and language is UM iCamp 2020. This program is designed to entice international students to learn the Indonesian language and culture, especially around Malang.
Students from any background from any region of the world can apply for the student exchange program.
UM iCamp 2020 Details:
- 14 Days
- 16th July to 29th July 2020
For Webinars and informative videos, Subscribe Scholarships Corner Youtube Channel
Objectives of the Program:
- To introduce Indonesian cultures, especially Malang culture, to international students.
- To give educational service that could inspire international students.
- To expand the exposure of international events in Universitas Negeri Malang.
- To optimize the reciprocity of international partnership initiation.
- To endorse the potential tourism of Malang City
- To promote the education quality of Indonesia, especially Universitas Negeri Malang, to international students.
- Malang City Tour
- Trip to Museum
- Trip to Bromo
- Leisure Outdoor Trip
Looking for free online courses? Free Online Leadership Development Programme – Commonwealth100
- No application fee
- No IELTS/TOEFL Required
- Meals and Snacks
- Indonesian Language and Cultural Courses
- Certificate of Participation
- Fun cross of cultural experience
- Networking with local and international students from other countries
- Students are to cover their own travels (flights, tickets) insurance, immigration documents, and any personal needs. (Letter of support is provided in the case to find support from other institutions or parties upon request)
- Be at least 18 Years of age by the start of the program.
- Be enrolled in a higher educational institution.
- Have successfully completed at least One Semester of college or university courses.
How to Apply International Summer Camp in 2020?
A. Prepare the following Essays:
- Your motivation in applying for the program what knowledge you seek to gain, and how UM iCamp program would benefit from your attendance (max. 500 words).
- Your personal experiences in school or your community as it relates to the previous short essay (max. 500 words)
B. Prepare the Following Files:
- A Formal Photo in Color (a passport size photo, 4 cm x 6 cm) to upload. (File *.JPG max. 1 MB)
- Scan of Passport to upload. (File *.JPG max. 1 MB)
- Medical certificate to upload. (File *.JPG max. 1 MB)
- Declaration Letter to upload. (File.PDF max 1 MB). Please find the format in the Application Form.
C. Fill out the Application Form
D. Follow the instructions given in your account.
E. Wait for a notification that you have successfully registered to UM iCamp 2020.
F. Result Announcement will be on 7 May 2020 on your UM iCamp 2020 account.
- The last date to apply for the UM iCamp 2020 is 1 May 2020.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.