Thailand Government Scholarship 2021 is now welcoming full-time postgraduate students on a fully-funded scholarship program. Candidates on their Master’s Program will contribute to the Global Sustainable Development.
In 2004, Thailand International Postgraduate Programme was established by the Thai Government for International development co-operations. This program would encourage students to involve in the development projects, scholarship, training programs, volunteer, and expert programs.
Students studying on a fully-funded Master’s Scholarship in Thailand will get exposure to the International in-class environment, International standard based laboratories, best research mentors, and friends from other nations. It will also implant professional skills, boost personality, endless opportunities, fellowships, and cross-cultural understanding.
Thailand Government Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Silpakorn University
- Khon Kaen University
- King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi
- Prince of Songkla University
- Chulalongkorn University
- Mae Fah Luang University
- Chiang Mai University
- Institute of Dermatology
- Mahidol University
- Mae Fah Luang University
- Walailak University
- Thammasat University
- Rangsit University
- Naresuan University
Level of Study:
- Master’s Degree in Thailand
Themes of Study:
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP)
- Climate Change
- Food Security
- Public Health
- Other topics related to SDGs
Have you applied for the Australia National University Scholarship 2021? Top University in Australia
Scholarships Benefits of Thai Government Scholarship:
The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme scholarship is a full scholarship program and one of the best scholarships in the world.
- Return air ticket (economy class)
- The monthly allowance will be provided at 7,000 Baht/month.
- Settlement allowance will be provided 6,000 Baht on arrival
- Books allowance will be provided 10,000 Baht/year
- Thesis Allowance will be provided 8,000 Baht to 20,000 Baht
- Tuition fee waiver
- Medical Insurance
Eligibility Criteria of Thai Scholarship:
The eligibility criteria of the Thailand scholarship is given below:
- National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation of an eligible country would nominate the candidate for this scholarship.
- A candidate is supposed to work in an area in the field of study or course chosen.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent along with the professional experience.
- A candidate must be fluent in English.
- A candidate who didn’t attend his Bachelor’s degree in English or English is not his 1st language is supposed to pass the English Proficiency Test according to the University’s policies.
- A candidate must be under the age of 50 years.
- A candidate must be medically fit.
- If a candidate would violate any rule, TICA has the right the hold the scholarship.
- Medical Fitness Report
- Academics Transcripts of Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (TOELF, IELTS)
- 3 Recommendation Letter
- Thesis proposal
- Other documents required by the university.
How to Apply for Thailand International Scholarship:
Choose a course from 2020 TIPP Courses and fill the 2020 TIPP online application. Prepare the above-mentioned documents and must read the TIPP application guidelines before applying them. Don’t wait till the last date and apply as soon as possible and start your studies in Thailand on scholarship.
- The last date to apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship 2021 is 30th August 2020.