Skoll MBA Scholarship encourages all the potential candidates to come to Uk for higher studies without worrying about the high financial costs of study and living. The Skoll scholarship 2022 provides the students to study in Oxford and enhance their capabilities to become impactful and successful entrepreneurs. The fully-funded scholarship program in Europe exposes the students to a challenging world where they can freely dive deep into the areas of their own interests. Furthermore, the students gain strategic skills by connecting with a global network and by coming in contact with diverse career opportunities. The scholarship provides a rigorous academic experience to its students.
The University of Oxford has a brilliant track record in developing leaders. It builds the legacy by giving the students multiple platforms to broaden their mindsets and understand the roles of business in society. The students continue master of business administration in Said Business School of Oxford under this best scholarship program in the UK. The purpose and mission of this scholarship for social entrepreneurs are to develop talent and to create a collaborative hub. This MBA scholarship in the UK thus provides prospects with a solid foundation in core business principles which helps the fellows to excel in their business-oriented skills.
The University of Oxford MBA Scholarship at Said Business School helps to shape and define the career goals of the students with the help of industry-specific electives. Furthermore, the program helps in building a global community of change leaders by imparting certain leadership qualities and skills such as teamwork, conflict management, negotiations, and strategy building. In addition, there is a vast Skoll Scholars Alumni Network which is a diverse and very vibrant community of emerging and leading entrepreneurs. These alumni are committed to supporting their fellow network members by encouraging and helping them in their social ventures and initiatives. It is because of this strong and supportive alumni network that Said Business School is the leading and top business school for the education of future managers, entrepreneurs, and business tycoons.
The Skoll MBA Scholarships at Oxford aim to bring strong and outclass professionals to the institute to study in the UK for free. These professionals may have the ability to make remarkable contributions to the social development of their communities through their business ideas. The main focus of the Said Business School Scholarship is on social development and on environment-friendly business ideas. So, if you have started and led a venture or an initiative that can bring positive change and can impact the society or environment, you have the most chances to be selected for the Skoll scholarship. This scholarship prefers people from diverse backgrounds, cultures, religions, sects, genders, and ideologies. The aim of the University of Oxford scholarship is to come up with collaborative, creative, and innovative solutions to the problems of the contemporary world. So, it is highly encouraged that all potential candidates especially women and individuals from underrepresented groups and those from the global south must apply for this fully-funded MBA scholarship 2022.
The Skoll MBA Scholarship 2022 in the UK:
- United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
- University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School
- Skoll Foundation
- The Skoll Center.
No. of Scholarships:
- 4 Oxford Scholarships
Benefits of the Skoll MBA Scholarship 2022 in the UK:
- The tuition fee for the MBA course will be paid by the Skoll grant ( The fee for the MBA will be £ 59,490.
- £ 14,985 will be granted to the candidates for living expenses.
- The candidate becomes a lifetime member of the Skoll Alumni Network.
Eligibility Criteria of the Skoll MBA Scholarship in the UK 2022:
- Both national and international may apply.
- The candidate must have a strong academic background.
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in using entrepreneur strategies in social ventures.
- The candidate must have started a new social venture or an initiative within an existing organization or have been working as an impact career professional.
- The applicant must have a graduate or equivalent degree.
- The applicant must be in a position where the cost of the program is unaffordable.
- The candidate must be able to the apprenticing with a problem.
- The candidate’s project must demonstrate the impact that will address the unjust systems and practices in their area of work.
- The candidates must be proficient in English.
How to Apply for the Skoll Scholarship 2022 in the UK?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- First, the candidates have to get themselves registered and connect with the scholarship.
- The candidates have to apply directly for the Oxford MBA Programme at Said Business School.
- The candidates have to apply for MBA during stages 1, 2, and 3 of the admission process.
- While applying for admission go to Funding Section and apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarship.
- Answer the Skoll MBA essay questions and submit the application.
- If you are shortlisted, complete the give logistics and reference form.
- When you come to the final stages of the interview, your referees will be contacted. Give appropriate details of the referees.
- The application deadline for the Skoll scholarship 2022 in the UK is January 12, 2021.