Be a part of a highly competitive scholarship in the UK. Skoll MBA Scholarship 2021 in the UK at the University of Oxford wants to enable you for social and environmental challenges. Pursue your graduate degree in the UK in order to learn about entrepreneurial initiatives. Oxford MBA Scholarship will improve your knowledge regarding market-oriented practices.
The University of Oxford Scholarships would cover the full fee of the course as well as will provide an additional £14,985 for partial living expenses. Moreover, scholars will get access to the skoll scholar community. World-renowned investors, entrepreneurs, and leaders will be engaged with the scholars and will be offering exclusive opportunities to them.
Being a part of the Skoll Scholarship, all participants will be learning under the huge community of change leaders and earning a degree from one of the best business institutions in the world. The fully-funded MBA Scholarship in the UK would assist all scholars to learn about how to make a positive impact in society and strategies to run innovative projects in public sectors.
The Skoll MBA Scholarship 2021 in the UK:
- United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
- Master’s degree Program
Number of Scholarships:
- Four MBA Scholarships 2021
Financial Support of the Skoll Scholarships for MBA 2021?
- The course fee will be covered up to £59,490.
- An applicant would receive additional funds up to £14,985 for living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria of the Skoll MBA Scholarship 2021:
- An applicant preferably for 3 years or more must have pursued a social venture or taken an initiative to leave a positive influence as a career professional before applying for an MBA.
- An applicant must have demonstrated his leadership and entrepreneurial qualities.
- An applicant must have a brief idea about career goals in terms of business education.
- IELTS or TOEFL would be required.
- An applicant must be eligible for financial support.
How to Apply for the Oxford MBA 2021?
- Applicants are instructed to apply for admission to the Oxford MBA programme directly to the Business School of the University of Oxford.
- Then, an applicant would register himself for the interest in the scholarship.
- While applying for MBA admission, an applicant is directed to upload the answers for Skoll Scholarship questions under the funding section.
- After the successful application submission, the Oxford MBA admissions team will assess your application and would update you if you get selected.
- Selected candidates will receive a confirmation email in which a link is attached for logistics and reference forms that should be submitted.
- The application deadline for the University of Oxford Scholarship for international students is 8th January 2021.