RISE Germany Internship Program 2022 is a fully-funded international internship program in Germany. The summer research internship in Germany is an amazing opportunity for undergraduate students. The aim of this internship program is to promote student exchange and motivate international students to learn about German culture, research, and study opportunities in Germany. The interns will be doing their internship at one of the top German universities and research institutions. The RISE Germany 2022 is sponsored by the German Federal Foreign Office.
Research Internships in Science and Engineering offer 300 scholarships to international students. In this program, the students are matched with the host institutions/universities according to their preferred field and connect them with the doctoral students or researchers for the best research experience. It’s a great chance for undergraduate students in science and engineering to spend their summer with these PhD students or researchers in Germany to work on their research projects in the world’s top-class labs.
The DAAD summer internship for international students is a fully-funded internship program 2022. It will cover all the expenses of the selected interns. Besides the financial and research benefits, interns will also have a chance to explore the German culture and learn the German language and share their culture with their fellow interns. The intensive work experience, site visits, fun evenings, weekend activities, gatherings will create last-longing friendships among the fellows.
The duration of the RISE Summer internship 2022 is 3 months. Both male and female students can apply for this internship. DAAD offers 130 internships for the year 2021. The internship will start on/after 15 May 2021. The good thing about this internship opportunity is that the program will be in the English language and there is no need for IELTS/TOEFL or any English Proficiency Certificate from your university, but the interns must have good knowledge of the English language. The internship no doubt is one of the best internship programs in Germany because it provides the most amazing and well-learned personal and professional experience.
RISE Germany Internship Program 2022:
- RISE Germany Internship Program
RISE Germany Internship Dates:
DAAD RISE Internship Duration:
- May 15 and July 11, 2022
No. of the RISE Germany Scholarships:
- 300 RISE Scholarships each year.
RISE Germany Scholarship Benefits 2022:
- The candidates will receive a monthly stipend of 861 Euros.
- The DAAD scholarship will cover health insurance, accident, and personal liability insurance.
- The international travel costs of the candidates will be covered.
- The interns will get an allowance of 160 Euros for travel to attend a 3 day RISE Germany meeting in Heidelberg.
Eligibility Criteria of the RISE Germany Internship Program 2022:
- The candidate must be an undergraduate student.
- The candidates must be enrolled in the field of computer science, biology, physics, chemistry, earth science, or engineering (or a closely related field).
- The candidates must be studying in the college/university of the United Kingdom, Canada, United States, or Ireland.
- The undergraduate students must have completed at least 2 years of the degree at the time of starting the application.
How to Apply for the RISE Germany Internship 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online through RISE Germany Internship Database.
- First, you need to create an account, for this, you need to click on Register here.
- After creating an account, log in to access to internship database.
- Fill the RISE 2022 online application.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Carefully check your application before submitting it.
Required Documents for the RISE Summer 2022:
- Official Transcript
- Motivation Letter (Different for each project)
- Verification from the University/Certificate of Enrollment
- Reference Letters
- List of Courses
RISE Germany Internship 2022 Deadline:
- December 15, 2021.