The University of Oxford is now accepting applications for the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2021. The fully-funded scholarship for undergraduate students is available for any field of study except medicine at the University of Oxford.
The University of Oxford is offering this fully-funded undergraduate scholarship to those applicants belonging to the low-income countries. Students who are nationals of the countries receiving assistance for development from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
Students must apply for admission to the university before applying for the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2021. As consideration for the undergraduate scholarship at the University of Oxford first requires a candidate to apply for the admission. By providing students the privilege to study abroad will extend their knowledge and build cross-cultural understanding.
Reach Oxford Scholarship 2021 in the UK:
- University of Oxford
- 3 or 4 years depending on course length
Field of Study:
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Classics and English
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Computer Science
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion
Benefits of the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2021:
- A course fee grant will be provided.
- Living costs grant will be provided.
- Return airfare per year will be provided.
Eligible Countries for Reach Oxford Scholarship 2021:
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Eswatini; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; North Macedonia; Pakistan; Palau; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Eligibility Criteria of Reach Oxford Scholarship Uk:
- All students belonging to the above-mentioned countries can apply.
- Candidates who are holding the highest academic ability can apply.
- A candidate who needs financial assistance and is involved in community services will be prioritized.
- A candidate would be considered who has never been a student in any undergraduate program.
How to Apply for Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship?
- Candidates are directed to apply for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford through UCAS.
- In January 2021, scholarship details and deadlines will be provided on the official website.
- All applicants will be updated about their application status by April 2021.
- Applicants can apply for admission in the undergraduate courses before 15 October 2020.