If you have been a great student in your undergraduate and master’s degree program then you are at the right place. President’s PhD Scholarships 2021-22 at Imperial College London is waiting for you. It is a fully-funded scholarship program in the UK for highly talented and brilliant students. Up to 50 research students will be selected for the President’s Ph.D. Scholarship.
Your desire to pursue a PhD degree can be fulfilled by availing this life-changing opportunity. This PhD scholarship in the UK is extremely competitive along with some unique eligibility requirements. Scholars should be confident enough to perform well in their academics in order to sustain their scholarship.
In academic reputation, Imperial College London stands at 23rd position, pursuing a degree at such a world-class institution can make a huge change in your life. Candidates must have great potential to conduct research in their field of interest under the supervision of an excellent supervisor.
President’s PhD Scholarships 2021-22:
- United Kingdom
- Imperial College London
- PhD Programs
- Up to 3.5 years
No. of Scholarships:
- 50 Research Scholarships in the UK
Benefits of the Imperial College London Scholarships 2021:
Successful candidates will receive the following financial support for up to 3.5 years:
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £21,400 per annum to assist with living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- A programme of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
Eligibility Criteria of President’s PhD Scholarships 2021:
- All domestic and international students can apply.
- Candidates who have been the highest achievers in their undergraduate and master’s degree program will be prioritized.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- A candidate must hold a master’s or equivalent degree.
- Candidates must contact the supervisor of the university before applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply for President’s PhD Scholarships in the UK 2021?
- A candidate should prepare his statement of purpose that must be consist of a maximum of 1000 words.
- Applicants while applying must select the option for President’s Ph.D. Scholarship in the funding section of the form.
- Candidates should submit the additional documents required by the department of choice.
- All candidates can apply online via the official website.
There are 3 deadlines to apply:
- To be a scholarship awardee by 31 January 2021, candidates must apply before 6 November 2020.
- To be a scholarship awardee by 31 March 2021, candidates must apply before 8 January 2020.
- To be a scholarship awardee by 31 May 2021, candidates must apply before 19 March 2021.