President’s PhD Scholarships 2024 at Imperial College London are a huge attraction for talented and academically excellent aspirants for PhD programs. These fully funded scholarships provide an outstanding opportunity for PhD scholars to continue their research and studies under the supervision of top supervisors. Imperial College London scholarship aims to promote diversity by inviting scholars from every nationality. Furthermore, the research scholarships in the UK allow brilliant minds to become a part of world-class universities without any worries about their financial status and background.
The highly competitive PhD scholarship scheme serves Imperial College London to fulfill its mission to promote diversity and equality. So, the President’s PhD scholarship program attracts all students to continue their PhD who show extraordinary and distinctive academic careers and potential research work. Furthermore, Imperial College London provides special assistance to students with disabilities to bring their expert minds into a single pool with other scholars.
The President’s European scholarships allow the scholars to study in a highly supportive environment. The students at Imperial College have complete access to all the advanced learning tools and even the online available courses. The PhD scholars are also taking care of their mental health and well-being as Imperial College London aims at producing top influencers of the future.
The PhD scholarships at Imperial College London provide a chance for enthusiastic and potential candidates to study in a prestigious college that has proven its credibility by receiving numerous accolades. These awards include Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Leader, Member of Peace Equality Charter, and Athena Silver Swan Award Winner. Up to 50 best research scholars receive this prestigious scholarship based on their strong and distinguished academic achievements in their bachelor’s and master’s. As this PhD grant is based on high competition, its eligibility criteria are stricter than that of other fully-funded scholarships in Europe or the UK.
President’s PhD Scholarships 2024-25:
- United Kingdom
- Imperial College London
- PhD Programs
PhD Scholarship Duration:
- Up to 3.5 years
No. of Scholarships:
- 50 Research Scholarships in the UK
Benefits of the President’s PhD Scholarships 2024:
- The grant covers the full tuition fee for PhD program.
- The scholars will receive a stipend of £25,150 per year to meet the living cost.
- The scholars will receive a consumable fluid of £2000 per year for the first three years of their PhD program.
- The students will receive tailored assistance i.e. assistance to students with disabilities and visa assistance to the international students.
- International students will have free “English Language Courses” and access to different clubs, and communities of the college.
Eligibility Criteria of President’s PhD Scholarships 2024-25:
- The candidates can be from any nationality.
- The candidates must have a first-class bachelor’s or master’s UK degree or equivalent.
- The candidates who have stand-alone master’s degrees must have or are about to have a distinction in their relevant program.
- The candidates who have multiple standalone master’s degrees, one of their degrees has the distinction as well as must be relevant to their proposed PhD program.
- Only those candidates will be eligible who have contacted the supervisor and have received confirmation of their assistance in research work candidates.
- Only New PhD Students are eligible, candidates who are already studying PhD program at Imperial College London are not eligible.
How to Apply for President’s PhD Scholarships in the UK 2024-25?
- The candidates do not have to apply separately for scholarships and admission.
- The candidates have to apply for admission online on the College’s Online Admissions System.
- While writing the personal statement, the first page must include the personal interest and the second page must include the research proposal.
- Write your statement in the first person.
- Candidates must select the funding section from the additional questions tab for the scholarship.
- Every department has different requirements, so make sure to fulfill all the additional requirements of the department carefully.
Required Documents for President’s PhD Scholarships:
- Proof of distinction.
- Academic Certificates or degrees.
- Research Proposal.
- Reference Letters (Pdf for reference letter specimen/requirements).
Imperial College London Scholarship Application Deadlines:
There are three different deadlines for this scholarship.
- 6 November 2023: Scholarship notification by the end of January 2024.
- 8 January 2024: Scholarship notification by the end of March 2024.
- 4 March 2024: Scholarship notification by the end of May 2023