MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany is a part of DAAD’s scholarship program for “Development-related post-graduate courses”. However, this part of DAAD deals specifically with Intellectual Property LLM. DAAD offers fully-funded scholarships to students of developing countries to continue their post-graduate degrees in Europe in IP while becoming a part of the law community at Munich Intellectual Property Law Center. So, the students who have outstanding academic history and series of achievements are always welcomed to be a part of this community who has the ability to influence the world’s dynamics.
MIPLC provides the students a unique learning experience. The students get a chance to study in an atmosphere where everyone is highly focused on IP and competition law. In MIPILC the students have classmates from all across the world and the MIPLC scholarship makes it possible for the students from the developing world who without this financial assistance could not be able to come to Europe for higher studies. The students get an opportunity to interact with the top law practitioners and professors. Most of the time the person who teaches the students is the same who has written the essay, article, or book that is being taught.
MIPLC is administered and operated jointly by the top institutes of Europe and America i.e. Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition, the Technical University of Munich, the Augsburg University, and the church Washington University in Washington D.C. More interestingly, MIPLC not only have lawyers but also students from diverse backgrounds of natural sciences, humanities, or engineering to study IP law. IP-related matters are part of every field either law, a field of science, technology, business, or the arts. So, MIPLC and DAAD scholarship program produces highly influential decision-makers by giving them a proper insight of usage of property rights i.e. copyrights, patent rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, etc.
Importantly, MIPLC scholarship for international students 2022 is an assistance in the fee that is a partial fee waiver, however, the DAAD MIPLC Scholarship provides a full fee waiver along with other financial assistance. Fortunately, the students can apply for both the MIPLC financial assistance and for DAAD scholarship. So the students who are enthusiastic about the knowledge of intellectual property rights must not miss the chance to become a MIPLC family member. MIPLC has a huge network of alumni who work in very prestigious positions throughout the world. Furthermore, the MIPLC DAAD international scholars enter into a network where they can share different ideas and communicate on innovation and can affect the working of the public and private sectors.
MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022:
- Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
Benefits of the MIPLC LLM Scholarship 2022:
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee at MIPLC.
- The students will receive a monthly stipend of EUR850.
- The students will receive health, accident, and liability insurance during their stay in Germany.
- In case students receive no funding for travel from their home country or from any other grant, DAAD will cover the travel cost of the students.
- The students will receive extra grants and allowance for study and research.
- The students will complete a mandatory German language course free of cost.
Eligibility Criteria of the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022?
- The applicant must be from a developing country.
- The applicants must no be living out of their home countries for more than the past two years.
- The applicant must have a four years bachelor’s degree.
- In case the applicant’s bachelor’s degree is of 3 years he/she must have another one-year degree to complete the required credit hours of 4 years bachelor, or the professional experience can be adjusted as the credits hours.
- The applicants’ degree must not be completed more than six years before the application date.
- The applicants must have two years of recent professional experience in their relevant fields.
- The students who don’t have their bachelor’s in law-related fields can also apply, however, they have to justify the reason for staying IPLLM in their personal letter.
- The student must also fulfill the admission eligibility criteria of MIPLC besides the eligibility criteria of the DAAD Scholarship program.
- The candidate must be proficient in English.
How to Apply for the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship, Germany?
- The candidates have to apply separately for admission in MIPLC and for the DAAD scholarship online.
- The candidate must pay the MIPLC application fee of EUR50.
- The candidates have to complete the application form online.
- The application must be completed in one session that is why the candidates must have all the required data ready before starting the application.
- Once your application is completed and is sent to MIPLC, it will be converted into a PDF application form.
- Download the PDF and then submit a signed copy of your application.
- At the end of the application form you will be asked about the fee waiver assistance and DAAD funding, check the DAAD assistance box and the application will be forwarded for the financial assistance application form.
- Complete this financial assistance form in the same application session as there is no option to save or re-edit the application.
- Provide a singed copy of all assisting statements.
- After applying successfully for MIPLC admission and financial assistance, apply for DAAD Scholarship for a given form.
Required Documents of MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022:
Application Periods and Deadlines:
- Advacne Application: You can apply in advance for the next academic year form June 1 to October 15.
- MIPLC Admission and Fee Waiver Scholarship: from December 1 until April 30
- Daad Scholarship Application: June 1 to October 15.