Kazan Global Youth Summit in Tatarstan (Russian Federation) is one of the incredible opportunities for passionate and responsible youth. Whether you belong to the member states of OIC or belong to the Muslim minorities of non-OIC states, you are held eligible for this Summit. This fully-funded Summit aims to bring the international organizations, governors of youth policy, young leaders, entrepreneurs, influencers, and experts to carve out the best practices and build an effective and constructive dialogue among strategic stakeholders. Thus, empowering youth in the regions of OIC. This ICYF Summit will help strengthen your position in the global arena.
The Kazan OIC Youth Capital 2022 is designed as a decision-making hub for youth that aims to facilitate youth with such opportunity that helps engage them to contribute their part in global policy making, discussions, and actions. Thus, establishing a network fosters active youth involvement and the formulation of effective policies. Through this forum, the grievances and needs of the youth are addressed in a feasible way possible. The youth becomes able to develop their personalities and augment their field-related knowledge through exchanging ideas among the youth from different regions and cultures. This tremendous opportunity could never have been possible if the Kazan OIC Youth Capital 2022 had not taken such initiative.
The motivated young people desiring to be a part of an international Youth Summit in Russia should grab this opportunity. Youth will become able to establish and implement youth policy practices that support meaningful participation of youth in the OIC region and beyond. Moreover, youth will be able to enrich their knowledge about global issues, critical and creative thinking, and intercultural understanding. Further, this forum will help develop a deeper awareness of the UN sustainable development goals, particularly those related to gender equality, quality education, peace, justice, and strong institutions.
The opportunity to attend OIC Youth Summit abroad is going to be an excellent productive tenure. Through ministerial plenary sessions, interactive workshops, panel discussions, research surveys on youth recommendations for the prevalent global issues, and cultural programs, you will get a comprehensive view of what is happening in the world and how to tackle the pressing issues. Along with the numerous benefits of the global OIC Summit in Russia, you will get the privilege of visiting one of Russia’s most prominent educational, scientific, economic, cultural, and sports centers. With more than 1000 museums, concert halls, and theatres, significant cultural diversity can be seen in Kazan.
Kazan Global Youth Summit 2022 in Tatarstan:
- Tatarstan (Russian Federation).
- Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF).
ICYF Summit Duration:
- The duration of the international summit 2022 is for four days (August 27, 2022, to August 30, 2022).
Benefits of the Kazan Global Youth Summit 2022:
- An accommodation facility is granted.
- A transportation facility is provided.
- Cultural expenses are catered.
- Dining expenses are catered.
- Flight expenses may be covered by request.
Eligibility Criteria of the Kazan Global Youth Summit 2022:
- Youth from OIC member states, Muslim minorities in non-OIC states, and Russia can apply.
- Leaders of youth associations or representatives of international organizations can apply.
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Must be passionate and responsible towards the objectives of the program.
- Experience in working on projects on Equity of opportunities, Mental Health, Entrepreneurial skills, Youth migration, Digitalization, Intercultural dialogue, and Leadership.
How to Apply for the Kazan Global Youth Summit 2022?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Mention the area of your interest.
- Share your experience in at least 50 words about the area of your interest.
- Ensure to attach the valid passport.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Selection Criteria for the Kazan Summit 2022:
- English Communication skills.
- Previous experience in projects on Equity of opportunities, Mental Health, Entrepreneurial skills, Youth migration, Digitalization, Intercultural dialogue, and Leadership.
- Willingness to expand the projects in the countries, that are represented at the forum.
- Leadership skills.
- Passion to attend the program actively.
ICYF Youth Summit Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for Kazan Global Youth Summit in Tatarstan (Russian Federation) is July 15, 2022.