International Merit Scholarship in the USA is bringing you a life-changing opportunity. For experimental learning and undergraduate academics, the University of Dayton (UD) is one of the top 50 schools in the USA. Students would get the chance to discover boundless disciplines, educate for peace and justice, meeting the real world for the first time, and preparing for professional life.
International Merit Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in USA 2021 welcomes international students for undergraduate programs of first-year or transfer admissions. Students would be exploring new cultures on campus, engaging in research with their professors.
According to the reports of the International Student Barometer, the University of Dayton is the world’s leading University and provides a wide range of opportunities. Moreover, the University of Dayton is one of the top 20 institutes in providing internship opportunities. Through the immersive program, English can easily be learned by learning and teaching support of UD.
International Merit Scholarship Details:
- United States of America
- University of Dayton
- Undergraduate Programs
Undergraduate Scholarships for international students:
- 1st-year International admission scholarships
- Transfer admission scholarships
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Education and Health Sciences
Scholarship Benefits 2020-2021:
The benefits of UD bachelor’s scholarships in the USA is given below:
- No registration fee
- Merit Scholarship: $105,390 over four years
- Text Book Scholarship: $4,000 over four years
- International students from all over the world can apply
- For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
- Application including the essay
- Official transcripts of high school
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of financial support
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE/ SAT/ACT)
How to Apply for Undergraduate Scholarship in the USA?
- Prepare all required documents.
- Sign up on the application portal whether via the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application.
- Submit a form online on the application portal with the attachment of the required documents.
Each year deadline for International Merit Scholarship
- Fall term — May 1
- Spring term— November 1