Now you can pursue your dream of studying at top-notch universities globally because HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 has just announced. It is a fully funded scholarship for Pakistani and Azad Jammu Kashmir students. It is opened at Masters’s and doctorate degree levels. A master’s degree can only be pursued in the field of Engineering.
Scholars will be encouraged to participate in research projects in their area of interest. Professors and mentors will help the students to implement their innovative ideas into reality. Students would develop a deep understanding of high standards of science and technology.
All interested candidates are directed to attempt the HEC aptitude test before applying. After that, they will have to pay a registration fee to apply for the HEC scholarship. Applicants will be able to select the host university that is mentioned in the application form.
HEC Overseas Scholarship for Pakistani students aims to create highly qualified scientists. It is a fully-funded opportunity that would cover tuition fees, maintenance allowance, airfare, and medical insurance. Candidates who are applying for Ph.D. can go for several fields but those who are planning for a master’s degree program can only apply in the field of Engineering.
HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022:
- Higher Education Pakistan
In the following countries, students will be placed;
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- New Zealand
List of Universities:
- University of Brescia, Italy
- Public Sector Universities of Germany
- Public Sector Universities of France
- All Public Sector Universities of Austria
- Only QS and Times top-ranked Chinese Universities
- Ghent University, Belgium
- KU Leuven, Belgium
- Hasselt University, Belgium
- HKUST University Hong Kong
- University of New South Wales, Australia
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The University of Western Australia
- RMIT University, Australia
- The University of Wollongong, Australia
- The University of Melbourne Australia
- Macquarie University, Australia
- Monash University, Australia
- Western Sydney University, Australia
- Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia
- Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- The University of Waikato New Zealand
- Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
- Hanyang University, South Korea
- KOC University, Turkey
- Sabanci University, Istanbul, Turkey
- The Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust, UK
- University Edinburgh Scotland
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Queen Mary University of London
- MS/MPhil (In the field of Engineering)
Eligibility Criteria of HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022:
- A candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan or AJK
- A candidate must have an ME, MPhil, or MS degree if applying for a Ph.D. degree program.
- A candidate must have BE degree if applying for an MPhil degree program.
- A candidate must have at least a GPA of 3 out of 4 or hold first division.
- A candidate must hold 70% marks in HEC Aptitude Test.
- A candidate should not be availing of another source of funding or scholarship.
Benefits of HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022:
- Tuition Fees will be covered.
- Maintenance Allowance will be provided.
- Health Insurance will be covered.
- Allowance for airfare at a specific rate will be provided.
How to Apply for HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022?
- All candidates are required to appear in the HEC Aptitude test. (Will be taking place in the second week of June).
- A candidate should visit the official website and download the application form.
- A candidate should select the eligible universities according to the availability of the course.
- A candidate should meet the prerequisites of the host university.
- A registration fee of Rs.300 should be submitted.
- All interested candidates can apply no later than 30th May 2021.