Applications are invited for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship 2019. The Harbin Institute of Technology is a research university in China and a member of China’s elite C9 League. HIT is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University
Founded in 1920, Harbin Institute of Technology has developed into an open, multidisciplinary, research-oriented, leading national university with science and engineering as its core, encompassing management, liberal arts, economy and law as a whole.
HIT will admit the best applicants by selection and recommend to the China Scholarship Council. Applicants, who are recommended for the CSC scholarship, will receive a confirmation E-mail from HIT in April, and then complete the follow-up application according to the E-mail instructions.
Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship Details:
- Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship
- Master’s Degree Program
- PhD Programs
Fields of Study:
- Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Master’s Degree Students: 2-3 Years
- Doctoral Degree Students: 4-5 Years
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance;
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
- Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
- Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- This Scholarship is available to Non-Chinese Nationals.
- Educational background required and age limit.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent performance in the study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
English Language Requirements:
For Doctoral Degree
- All doctoral degree programs are taught in English or Chinese (except School of Humanities, S. S. and Law).
For Masters Degree
- Master degree programs are generally taught in Chinese, except for the English programs of Management, Material Science, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, and Chemical Engineering & Life Science and Technology.
The applicants need to provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate) and pay for the material assessment fee.
- Application Form of Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Those who are available for online application of China Scholarship Council shall fill in and print the application form (in duplicate) after submitting online.
- The CSC Online Application System is available at http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/
Choose type B (HIT university code is 10213)
- Highest full-time study diploma (original notarized document in English or Chinese).
- Two recommendation letters
- Passport copy (Valid for one year at least).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance letter ( not a must)
- Language proficiency certificate ( not a must)
Also check some other amazing opportunities:
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2019 in Uk
- ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2018-2019
- Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
- The application deadline for the Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship on December 31, 2018.