Google is offering another great opportunity for current and recently graduated students. Apply Now for Google AdCamp 2020 and kick-start your career with Google and get an inside look into Google culture at AdCamp!
This year Google will select up to 50 participants and will be placed at one of Google’s offices. All the expenses of the selected students will be covered by Google. Google will cover transport to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
Google AdCamp 2020 [Fully Funded] AdCamp EMEA:
Adcamp Location and Dates:
- Google offers AdCamp programs in multiple countries across Europe, the Middle East, or Africa regions.
- Please note that program dates and duration will vary depending on location. Typically our AdCamp programs last from one to two days in duration.
Check Google Free Digital Marketing Courses with Free Certificate – Apply Now
- All-expenses-paid AdCamp
- Google will also cover transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
What is Google AdCamp EMEA?
- AdCamp, open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), gives participants the chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
- Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and we’re thrilled to share the magic of our platforms with university students through Google AdCamp.
- AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products, and insight into the industry.
To apply, students must be:
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing the experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months
Check UN Paid Volunteer Opportunity 2020 – Fully Funded
How to Apply?
You need to fill the EMEA AdCamp Program 2020Interest Form. After that they will be accepting applications in the location nearest you, they will send an email to notify you.
Students who identify as any ethnic minority in their home country, socially or economically disadvantaged, are a person with a disability or are part of any other group that is historically underrepresented are strongly encouraged to apply.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.