Global Youth Adaptation Summit 2022 in the Netherlands is an admirable opportunity for the youth to engage in adaptation efforts in their communities. The applicants of the Global Youth Summit will have to raise awareness of climate change adaptation through advocacy skills. The applicants will engage the decision-makers and policy-makers to listen to and address youngsters’ views at the international forum. The applicants will need to identify the gaps related to the commitments to shaping the adaptation goals, assess the needs of the communities, and seek the room for opportunities to bridge the existing gaps and get them aligned with the global agenda.
The international youth summit in Europe aims to unite youth and make their voices heard. This global summit also intends to contribute to the Glasgow Sharm el-sheik Work program’s objectives. The inputs of the young leaders are considered while making decisions regarding the global adaptation goal. The youth are encouraged to share their experiences on adaptation action, policy-making, and advocacy through the exchange of young people. Through the enhanced networking, Global Centre on Adaptation makes new research contributions and delivers on-ground actions. This whole activity will help individuals in formulating and executing the adaptation solutions.
Young people worldwide are invited to Rotterdam international conference to shape the global goal of climate adaptation. This will be an influential summit as the decision-makers and professional experts are coming for this tremendous gathering in the Netherlands. Therefore, you should not miss the chance if you meet the eligibility requirements of this international summit. This two-day program will be based on capacity-building workshops in the field of leadership and adaptation. Moreover, the experts will speak about the climate action, and deliberations will be made on the first related summit on that agenda.
The honorable global Centre organizes the Global Youth conference abroad on adaptation. This Centre is known as the solution broker for innovative adaptation action for the climate-resilient world. The organization has a partnership with the public and private sector associations to ensure that people learn and work together for the common cause of climate resilience in the future. You will learn that adapting to the changing climate will help achieve sustainable development and protect people and the planet. Thus, bringing prosperity around the world.
Global Youth Adaptation Summit 2022 in Netherlands:
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Global Centre on Adaptation.
Benefits of the Global Youth Adaptation Summit 2022 in Netherlands:
- For applicants living within Europe or outside of the Netherlands, accommodation and travel allowance is available.
- Professional networking will be enhanced.
- Able to carve out solution-focused ideas.
- Policy-making and decision-making skills will be further polished.
Eligibility Criteria of the Global Youth Adaptation Summit 2022 in the Netherlands:
- The applicants must be between the age of 18 to 35.
- You must be available for attending the summit program.
- Must be available to attend the preparatory call in August 2022.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
How to Apply for the Global Youth Summit in Netherlands?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Fill up the personal information.
- Fill up all the required fields.
- Attach the photograph for promotional use.
- Write a biography of a maximum of 150 words for promotional use.
- Explain the questions, determining your role in the world of climate adaptation.
- Upload the latest CV.
- Complete all the requirements and submit them.
Selection Criteria for the International Youth Summit:
- Contributions towards the environmental movement.
- Experience in the field of implementing climate solutions.
- Your familiarity with the policy-making processes.
- Your connections with the youth in communities.
- Your motivation towards the Summit.
Global Youth Summit Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the summit is July 10, 2022.