Greetings from The Reimagining Society as it calls upon extraordinary, young at heart, diligent and enthusiastic Peace and Wellbeing enthusiasts for The annual Virtual Global Wellbeing and Leadership Summit 2021 which convenes the brightest talent from 100+ countries and an array of sectors, working to accelerate social impact. Influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Dr. Samdhu Chetri, Mr. Joseph Cataan, and many more will be bestowing their presence and mentorship during the international summit 2021.
Delegates will have the opportunity to participate in two transformative days of speeches, panels, networking round tables, and workshops and give keynote speeches, sharing a platform with world leaders with the international media in attendance as well as listening to fellow speakers, Delegates could make lasting connections throughout the conference, celebrating their participation at social events and the unforgettable sessions and ceremonies.
The Virtual Summit Programme 2021 will take place from 13-14 March, with over 150 Global leaders and Changemakers from 100+ countries using the Summit as a platform to demonstrate the increasing importance of global leaders and the value they create in the world today. Summit presents delegates with a unique and timely opportunity, a chance for Changemakers to truly deliver the actions necessary to create the sustainable future that we all demand, where everyone has a role to play, and no one is left behind.
Finally, Prizes worth $500 will be awarded during the virtual summit program, and the best delegate gets a FULLY FUNDED TRIP TO DUBAI for our physical summit later this year. It is a golden opportunity to share your social project or initiatives on a global stage and win amazing prizes.
Global Wellbeing and Leadership Summit 2021:
- Reimagining Society
Reimagining Society is an International youth-led organization that endeavors to create more inclusive, fair, and sustainable communities by holistically embedding the concept of “Wellbeing.” It heralds a move from a self-centric philanthropic citizenry by designing solutions to the world’s most pressing issues through a comprehensive Wellbeing programme. It aims to establish economic empowerment through social connectivity among the youth. The ReImagining Society believes that the synergy of Innovation and Dynamism, Partnership, and human development fosters a unique change.
- Online Event
Reimagining Society Summit Date:
- 13th-14th March 2021
Number of applicants:
- 150+ which may vary pursuant to the prevailing conditions then.
Aims of the Global Wellbeing and Leadership Summit 2021:
- The Virtual Summit will foster mutual understanding and brotherhood to harness global citizens’ capabilities.
- It also aims to engage people in conflict resolution, amplify their voice for social justice and create a harmonious environment among communities, races, and nations.
- Extend an opportunity to interact with like-minded people and increase their social circle and reach of potential future leaders who could be torchbearers guiding us to a much happier and safe future.
Benefits of the Global Wellbeing and Leadership Summit 2021:
- The best performing delegate will receive a fully-funded scholarship to the Global Wellbeing and Peace Summit 2021 in Dubai
- Amazing prizes (including cash prize) of USD 500
- Exclusive opportunity to network with diplomats, policymakers, and global leaders
- Team activities to foster the spirit of cross-cultural collaboration
- Awards & Certifications
- Meet with like-minded young changemakers
- Workshops on policymaking and research, innovation and design, digital marketing, monitoring and evaluation of social projects
- Golden opportunity to share your social project or initiatives at a global stage and win amazing prizes
- Mentorship opportunity
- Intercultural celebration
List of Events:
- Main Stage: Main stage sessions include keynote speeches, interviews, and panel discussions, spanning a wide range of subjects delivered by Counsellors, Guest Speakers, Delegates, and Ambassadors, addressing the most pressing global issues, including climate change, education, and poverty alleviation.
- Diplomats/Policy Makers Panel Talks: Panel-talks with diplomats and distinguished political figures on pertinent social issues around the globe, for example, planetary health, poverty alleviation, media freedom, education, peaceful future, etc.
- Workshops on Research and Policy Making: The Policymaking and Research workshop will shed light on how changemakers can up-skill in the policy-impact arena. Participants will learn from policymakers how to constructively criticize public policies, formulate evidence-based policy using social research methods, craft policy advocacy strategies, etc. This workshop will be followed by a case study competition with a cash prize worth USD 100.
- Innovation and Design Workshop: This workshop addresses how to recognize and question assumptions and constraints to identify and capitalize on opportunities.
Monitoring and Evaluation for Social Projects workshop: In this workshop, you will explore the importance of assessing your project, various forms of evaluation, using real-world case studies from the people who evaluate projects in complex contexts. You will leave this workshop equipped with frameworks and practical tools for measuring the quantifiable and subjective social impact of your intervention.
- Networking Round Tables: Delegates have the incredible opportunity to network with their peers as well as participate through in-depth Question and Answer sessions with Counsellors and Delegate Speakers.
- Personal Story Sessions: These sessions are a chance for selected Delegates to share their stories and extraordinary impact with their fellow Delegates. The best initiative will be developed further through collaboration with Reimagining Society.
Eligibility Criteria of the Global Wellbeing and Leadership Summit 2021:
- Applicants must be at least 15 years old as of March 1, 2021. There is NO upper age limit. An exception can be made for applicants below the age of 15 if they submit the required documents. Please contact us at [email protected] for more details regarding the below 15 applications.
- Open-minded, highly motivated individuals.
- Students and young professionals of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- All sessions will be conducted in English. Therefore, applicants are expected to have a minimum intermediate English understanding.
Application Process of the International Leadership Summit 2021:
- Complete your Application carefully
- Pay the Application Fee ($8.70)
- Attach payment proof and other relevant documents
- Submit your Application, and stay tuned!
- The application deadline of the Reimagining Society Summit 2021 is 5th March 2021.