Google has always offered amazing opportunities to women. Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022 is offered to young women in the field of computer science. This scholarship was established with the aim to empower motivated and highly talented women around the globe.
The scholarship will be granted on the basis of academic performance, diversity, leadership qualities, and equity. The scholarship amount is meant to be spent on books, academic-related expenses, and tuition fees.
All students will be able to support their studies and get updated knowledge in the field of computer science. All aspiring students will be exploring new technology and groom themselves as good professionals.
A candidate who would avail of the Generation Google Scholarship for international students will get $1,000 USD for the school year of 2021-2022. This is a life-changing opportunity for women. Excel your degree in the field of computer science through google scholarships.
Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022:
- A candidate will be receiving the award in his or her home country university.
- Undergraduate Full-Part students
Field of Study:
- Computer Science-related field.
- Southeast Asia
- Sri Lanka
- USD $ 1000
Benefits of Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022:
- USD $1000 will be awarded to the scholar towards tuition fees, books, and academic expenses.
Eligibility Criteria of Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022:
- Undergraduate students from the above-mentioned countries can apply.
- A candidate must be identified as female.
- A candidate must be a full-time student in 2021-2022.
- A candidate must have a major in computer science or a related field.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate must be either a 1st or 2nd-year bachelor’s student.
- A candidate must have exceptional leadership qualities.
How to Apply for Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022?
- All interested candidates must visit the official website before applying.
- A candidate needs to create an account and then fill out the online application.
A candidate needs to attach the scanned documents;
- General background information
- Academic transcripts
- Responses to two short essays
- An example of leadership experience should be provided.
- Google Online Challenge (will be sent 5-7 working days after the application deadline)
- All documents must be submitted in PDF format.
- The application deadline for the Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022 is 29 March 2021.