Call for applications for the Fully Funded Fellowships in Poland 2020 by UNESCO & Poland. The duration of the UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored fellowships is 6 months. This year 36 international fellowships will be awarded
Applicants from Africa State, the Arab States, Asia & Pacific, Latin America & the Caribbean can for the UNESCO fellowship in Poland. All the expenses will be covered by the UNESCO and Polish authorities.
With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the developing countries and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology and Engineering Education at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow have placed at the disposal of certain Member States
Fully Funded Fellowships in Poland 2020 Details:
- UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored
Fellowship Start Date:
- 1 October 2020
For Webinars and informative videos, Subscribe Scholarships Corner Youtube Channel
No. of Fellowships:
Facilities offered by Polish Authorities
- Free tuition and access to university facilities based on local regulations.
- Monthly allowance of 2200 PLN ( living expenses and accommodation)
- A one-time special allowance of 2200 PLN to be paid upon arrival in Poland
Facilities offered by UNESCO
- International travel expenses
- Health insurance
Eligibility Criteria of UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme 2020:
- Applicants from Africa State, the Arab States, Asia & Pacific, Latin America & the Caribbean
- Age Limit: not more than 35 years of âge
- Criteria vary from one project to another.
The required qualifications for each field of research (project) are as per the attached annexes to this letter of the announcement. (see Annex I )
How to apply for the fully-funded international fellowships?
Candidatures should be submitted by the invited Member State. Original applications in duplicate must be channeled through the National Commission for UNESCO of the candidate’s country and communicated to Mr. Stoyan Bantchev, Chief, Participation program and Fellowships Section, by 15 April 2020 at the latest (GMT +01:00) to UNESCO mailing address. An advance copy of the application should be sent by e-mail unesco4(at)agh.edu.pl, s.bantchev(at)unesco.org, l.zas-friz(at)unesco.org and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should have imperatively the following attachments in DUPLICATE:
- UNESCO fellowships application forms, ALL four (4) pages duly completed in English using capital letter (illegible documents will be eliminated from the procedure, handwriting form must include capital letter only);
- Two photographs attached to the applications (4×6 cm);
- Certified copies (in English) of the Master’s Degree/Ph.D. obtained; and,
- UNESCO certificate of language knowledge, duly completed by a relevant authority, if the mother tongue of the candidate is not English.
- Two letters of recommendation from someone related to the candidate’s work, as well as confirming the candidate’s qualifications.
- The endorsed candidates should register themselves to the Fellowship e-registration system
- The last date to apply for the Fully-Funded Fellowships in Poland 2020 by UNESCO & Poland is 15 April 2020.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.
Deadline is April 15, 2020