Yale University’s most popular online course is now available. Apply now for Free Online Course on how to be happier in your daily life. The free online course – The Science of Well-Being — teaches you how to be happier. The free course is starting from today.
In this course, you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life.
Every course on Coursera is taught by top instructors from world-class universities and companies, so you can learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free online courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion.
This online course became one of the best online courses in the world. This is one of the best ways to easy your #coronavirus anxiety.
Free Online Course on how to be happier in your daily life:
Online Course By:
- Yale University
Course at a Glance:
- Length: 4 weeks of Study (Starts March 20, 2020)
- Effort: 3 hours per week (Approx. 20 hours to complete)
- Institution: Yale University
- Language: English
- Price: Free
- Certificate Available: Yes
- Session: Self Paced
For Webinars and informative videos, Subscribe Scholarships Corner Youtube Channel
- For more than 300 years, Yale University has inspired the minds that inspire the world. Based in New Haven, Connecticut, Yale brings people and ideas together for a positive impact around the globe. A research university that focuses on students and encourages learning as an essential way of life, Yale is a place for connection, creativity, and innovation among cultures and across disciplines.
The course covers the following topics:
- Misconceptions about happiness
- Why our expectations are so bad
- How we can overcome our biases
- Stuff that really makes us happy
- Putting strategies into practice
- Yes, Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the “Enroll” button on the left. You’ll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved.
How to Enroll in Yale University Course?
Click on the Enroll button given below and proceed to the registration process. You can find more details about the course on Coursera. Click on the official link for more details about this course.
Online Course Deadline:
- Flexible Deadlines: Reset deadlines in accordance with your schedule.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.