EUI Young African Leaders Program 2022 is a fully-funded leadership program that enables the recipients to come to Italy for free and continue to learn more professional and learned skills to brighten their future. The EUI fellowship is a ramification of the Africa-EU partnership and the fellowship is based on the vision to fulfill Africa Agenda 2063. Through this program, it is aimed that the process of making the Africa Agenda 2063 will be catalyzed and it will foster the changes in the communities that will have deep and positive effects on future generations.
EUI Young African Leadership Program provides a platform for mid-career leaders to come forward and create their own network of strong and committed persons from their own countries as well as from across the whole continent. The Africa-EU Paterners fellowship was first started in Autumn 2021 and it showed a successful outcome. This year the 2nd cohort of young leaders is also going to be a great work of success as it includes with organized and well-managed agenda on its plate. The fully-funded fellowship provides a unique opportunity for the participants to work with world-class policy experts and to develop their own policy-making skills under the mentorship of such international mentors.
The September 2022 EUI leadership program is going to be held at European University Institute in Florence. Like a deep-rooted history of Florence in Policymaking, the EUI has a versatile and dynamic educational environment. The fellows of the program have a golden chance to explore European history and the history of Rome by staying in Florence for three months. The program is also designed in a way through which the fellows would have an unforgettable experience of their lives.
The fully-funded training program is funded by the European Commission and comprises of fully engaged three months in Italy. The fellowship includes workshops, sessions related to training and skill development, high-ranked conferences, fully-funded study tours in Europe. This program welcomes policymakers from diverse fields such as people working with national or local authorities, regional, continental, or international organizations, media, academia, civil society, and private sectors within Africa. Through an intensive training schedule, the EUI fellows will become a tool for the rapid inclusive growth of Africa.
EUI Young African Leaders Program 2022 in Italy 2022:
- European University Institute
EUI Fellowship Dates:
- 1 September 2022 to 30 November 2022
Benefits of the EUI Young African Leaders Program 2022, Italy:
- The fellows will receive a monthly stipend of € 2500.
- The family allowance of € 300 will be provided to the fellow if the partner is living with a fellow in Florence.
- A child allowance of € 200 will be paid in case fellow has a child dependent on him or her.
- No taxes of EUI will be applicable to the fellows.
- Adequate medical insurance will be covered.
- The maximum amount of € 1200 will be provided to cover the travel expenses such as first-class rail fare or economy class airfare.
Eligibility Criteria of the EUI Young African Leaders Program 2022:
- The candidates must be African nationals and residing in Africa.
- The candidates must be mid-career professionals.
- The candidates must be up to 35 years of age.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates must be able to stay in Haly for three months during the fellowship time period.
How to Apply for the EUI Young Leaders Program in Italy 2022?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- Provide all the relevant information and documents correctly because in case of any false document or information the fellowship will be canceled.
- Provide an active contact such as phone number or email.
EUI Leadership Program Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the fellowship is 7 April 2022.