Concordia Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Canada is an entrance scholarship that encourages talented, motivated, and exceptional students to study in Canada without paying any tuition fee. Each year the University of Concordia welcomes international students to become part of the institute and conduct their research under the supervision of world-class teachers, professors, and researchers. Moreover, the institute acknowledges the student’s innovation as an integral part of the university’s program and growth. The funded scholarship in Canada is a splendid chance for students to bring a remarkable change in their lives by having higher education from one of the world’s best institutions.
The Canadian scholarship for international students not only is a stepping stone for the students to study at Concordia University for free but also a chance to become a member of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada, International Association of Universities, Canadian Association of Research Libraries, Canadian Bureau for International Education and Canadian University Press. The undergraduate scholarship enables the students to choose from over 400 undergraduate programs and continue their desired field of study. Moreover, Concordia University is well-known for its research and efforts in promoting sustainable development and in achieving United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Studying in Canada has remained a dream of thousands of international students due to multiple reasons. One of the biggest reasons to study in Canada is the level of education and advanced learning techniques that has been adopted by Canadian Education Institutes. In addition, Canada always promotes research and development and also spends a lion’s share of its economy in this regard. Due to its commitment to education, Canada has become one of the most educated countries in the world. Keeping in view all the potential benefits to study in Canada, the tuition-free scholarship at the University of Concordia is not a chance to be missed as it brushes off the financial burden of the student and makes it easier to concentrate on the studies.
The University of Concordia Scholarship for international students is a prestigious undergraduate scholarship program by which students who exhibit leadership qualities become able to make a difference in the global community. Interestingly, the Concordia University grant is preferably given to students whose excellence in academics and leadership skills are being acknowledged by their former mentors. The bachelor’s scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship and the future serves as a ladder toward professional career building. There are multiple benefits of this international scholarship program. One of them is network building: the students become lifetime members of the Concordia University alumni network and get benefits from that networking. Further immediate benefits are discussed in the following article.
Concordia Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Canada:
- Concordia University
- Undergraduate Degree Level
Benefits of the Concordia Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Canada:
- The full tuition fee of the student will be covered by this scholarship.
- The students will be given a book allowance.
- The students will be provided with a good residence.
- The students will be given a monthly food allowance accordingly to the meal plans.
- The scholarship will be provided for up to four years.
Eligibility Criteria of the Concordia Presidential Scholarship in Canada:
- The candidate must be applying to the university for the first time.
- The candidate must be applying for an undergraduate program.
- The candidate must be enrolled in a full-time degree program.
- The candidate must be nominated by the nominator.
- The candidate must be an international student who is paying the full tuition fee.
- The candidate who intends to continue the degree program in fall 2022 can apply.
How to Apply for the Concordia Presidential Scholarship in Canada?
- The candidate must get admission to the University of Concordia.
- The candidates have to pay the admission fee.
- Once you have received your 8-digit student ID, you have to provide your student ID in your application.
- If you are nominated by a nominator, your nominator must complete your nomination package and have to send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your nomination must send it in a single Pdf file.
Concordia University Scholarship 2023 Deadline:
- The last date to apply for the Canada scholarship is February 9, 2023.