The duration of the free online communication skills course is 2-weeks. Whether we communicate from behind a screen or face to face, strong interpersonal skills allow us to share ideas, points of view, expertise, and information effectively.
In this course, you’ll discover the best communication strategies for effective workplace collaboration, and reflect on your own personal communication style.
You’ll learn the importance of matching your communication style with your work and project goals and learn how to manage and control challenging conversations.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills Course Details:
Online Learning Platform:
Course Develop By:
- University of Leeds
- This program has been developed with the support of the Institute of Coding.
Online Course Duration:
- 2 weeks
More Free Online Courses from World Top Universities & Organizations:
- 44 Free Short Online Courses with free certificates.
- UNICEF Free Online Courses with Free Certificates
- Google Digital Marketing Course – Get Certificate from Google
Free Online Course Benefits:
The University of Leeds is offering everyone who joins this course a free digital upgrade so that you can experience the full benefits of studying online for free. This means that you get:
What topics will you cover?
- Careers in the modern professional landscape
- How to use vision boards to identify your own career roadmap
- Exploring goal setting and understanding value propositions
- Goal setting
- Building a professional network
- Building relationships
- Dealing with change and always being ready to learn
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
- This course is designed for people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace.
- This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
- The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
- Open to Everyone
- No Nationality Restrictions
- No Academic Restrictions
How to Join Communication Skills Online Course for Free?
Click on the Green Button below to enroll in this course. If you have already an account on FutureLearn, then click on Join Now.
If you are new here, then you need to do registration first. The registration process is very easy and clear. To register, click on the word Register. You can register with your email id or Facebook sign-in.