Looking for free certifications? Enroll now in UNICEF Online Courses with Free Certificates. All UNICEF courses available on Agora are free of charge. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to access your certificate, free of charge.
UNICEF is offering free online courses through Agora. Agora is a free portal offering tailored learning solutions. The online courses are open to everyone of any nationality.
Online Learning has become very popular in recent years. Students found eLearning courses more effective than traditional classes.
The United Nations Children’s Fund is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide.UNICEF, also known as the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide.
UNICEF Online Courses with Free Certificates 2022:
Online Learning Platform:
- Agora: UNICEF’s global hub for learning and development
What is Agora?
- Agora is an initiative leveraging multiple technologies to develop and share an interconnected world. It supports UNICEF efforts of staff development, career development but also capacity building with learning opportunities open to partners and the general public.
- Agora makes it easy to find and engage in learning modules such as online self-learning opportunities, videos or events offered by UNICEF and its partners.
Check World Health Organization Online Courses with Verified Certificates – Enroll Now
UNICEF Online Courses Benefits:
- Free of Charge
- Essay to Access
- Free Digital Certificates
- Access to the course from any computer, tablet or smartphone
How to United Nations Online Courses?
You can access Agora from any computer, tablet or smartphone connected to the internet. Click on the Green Button below to proceed to the official website. hen, click on “login” in the top right corner of the home page. If you do not have an account yet, you’ll be able to create one.
There are two login processes and it is important that you use the one corresponding to your user profile:
If you are a UNICEF staff member (i.e. anyone with a valid @unicef.org email address) you already have an account on Agora. From the login page, simply click on the “login to Agora” button in the blue section. If requested, use the same username and password you would use for your computer or Outlook mailbox.
If you are not a UNICEF staff member, you can register for free and use the “guest login” process.