In the first year of the Global Scholars Program, scholars from each country participate in the In-Country Seminar focusing on leadership development, team building, mentorship and in-depth overview of Cargill. Scholars will sharpen the leadership development of interpersonal skills and network building with fellow scholars and Cargill leaders.
Follow us and get an update of every opportunity: Facebook Page – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn – Telegram
In the second year of the Global Scholars Program, scholars from all six of the participating countries come together and receive a more in-depth view of Cargill and a continuation of their leadership development training. Each scholar will participate in a team project that overviews Cargill’s businesses and products in a specific country and will receive a mentor from another country in their area of study.
Each Cargill Global Scholar will:
- Receive an annual scholarship award for up to two years, to help off-set any academic-related expenses.
- Participate in a fully-funded In-Country Seminar (Year 1) and Global Seminar (Year 2).
- Receive mentorship by Cargill employees to help the scholars identify short and long term academic and goals and will assist in reaching these goals through networking, face-to-face meetings, and communication by email and phone.
- Participate in a series of experiential learning modules, leadership development training, coupled with network opportunities with Cargill executives.
- Become a member of the Cargill Global Scholars Alumni community
Here is an updated list of international internships 2020 – Fully Funded/Paid
Applicants to the Cargill Global Scholars program must:
- Be a citizen or permanent legal resident of Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia or the United States.
- Attend a partner university in the country of citizenship or permanent legal residency
- Be a first or second-year university student
- Demonstrate high academic performance
- Demonstrate leadership potential
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Demonstrate financial need
- Specialize in fields of study that are identified as preferred fields (see each country’s guidelines)
- Are from a disadvantaged or underrepresented group within their country
For more information about the specific requirements for your country and your eligibility to become a Cargill Global Scholar, please visit the FAQ page
In order to be eligible for an award, applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of the country in which they apply, be enrolled at a partner university, and be a first or second-year full-time university student. Documentation required will be based on the requirements of the countries application.
Upon acceptance into the Global Scholars Program, students must:
- Adhere to the Cargill Scholars Code of Conduct.
- Attend both the In-Country (Year 1) and Global Seminars (Year 2).
- Participate in the mentorship program by communicating with their assigned Cargill Mentor, Cargill Staff, and IIE Staff.
- Remain enrolled in partner college/university, in addition to maintenance of required GPA requirements.
How to Apply for Global Leadership Program in 2020?
First, you need to register. After registration, fill the online application form. Fill all the required fields. Don’t wait till the last date, Apply Now.
- The deadline varies from country to country.
APPLY NOW OFFICIAL LINK