Join the Business Consulting Course 2022 and Discover the Strategies To Help Small Business Owners Not Fail and Fix The Common Business Problems and Challenges. Do you want to grow your consulting business online, but you have NO IDEA where to start? Are you a freelancer or already have a business that’s been successful, but for some reason, you’re feeling stuck?
Do you want direct live access to experts who can help you with starting your business, write your business plan, offer strategies, marketing, attracting paid clients, and ANY question you have? Are you trying to figure out a way to reach more people, or have a bigger impact on the world? Are you convinced that you have the potential to be a great Business Consultant, but you aren’t quite sure what steps to take? Are you about to launch your next consulting business, and want to make sure it’s a huge success!?
If Your Answer is YES to any of The questions above, then I want to invite you to join this online certification training for Business Consultants and change your life for the better! The US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights is launching a new certificate training for business consultants, breaking down everything you need to know to become a business consultant and be able to close high-ticket clients.
Join thousands of other students who have already completed this training and get listed in the USIDHR consultant directory where any employer can verify your credential. Your certificate and credential are 100% verifiable via our directory and it gives away for employers or clients to search and locate your certificate and check all your skills as a qualified individual. All certificates issued by USIDHR are fully verifiable and encrypted through blockchain technology that blocks any cheating, copying, or scamming of certificates.
Obtain your digital certificate and badge the same day. You can print, share on social media, and add to your Linkedin profile or email signature. That will instantly boost your credibility online and offline!
Business Consulting Course 2022 with Verified Certificate:
- US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights
Business Consultant Course Online Instructor:
- Manuel Oancia
What you’ll learn in Business Consulting Course 2022:
- You join the training from the comfort of your own home. Sign up, register as a participant and you’ll get instant access to our student platform. Complete in as little as 8-10 hours going over the video modules and materials and download your digital credential and badge.
- You have lifetime access to all the modules of the training where I am teaching you my latest strategies on business consulting. Once completed, you’ll be able to get your certificate from your dashboard.
- You’ll learn how to become a business consultant, including how to start your own consulting business, create an online presence, learn business strategies and bring clients in.
- At the end of the training, You’ll Become a Certified Business Consultant and get your certificate attesting that you’re now a Business Consultant that has the knowledge to help other entrepreneurs start, scale, or expand their businesses.
- You get unlimited access to our Accountability Group, interact with others JUST LIKE YOU, and be surrounded by a supportive community to bring up your motivation, focus, and confidence every single day. I mean, who else is keeping you fired up, focused, and driven to be your ABSOLUTE BEST!?
- You and your dreams don’t have to be alone anymore. You become a part of something bigger than yourself
Everything You Get with this Training:
- A Step By Step 8 Hours In-Depth Training Learning the Right Strategies On How To Start Your Own Consulting Business (Value: $900)
- A Breakdown Of The Exact Materials You Will Use To Consult Your Clients (Value: $450)
- Blueprint on How I Went From a 9 to 5 day Job To Becoming One of the Most Successful Business Consultants (Value: $450)
- Learn The Different Types of Consultancy That You Can Use To Maximize Your Income (Value: $197)
- BONUS #1: Close High-Ticket Clients Checklist and Template Services Agreement
- BONUS #2: Free Access to a network of 1000+ other consultants in Our Private Networking Facebook group so that you can learn even after the training is over
- Total course value: $1997, Available Scholarship: $1850, which means you have to pay only: $147!!!
About the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights:
The US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights (USIDHR) is a think tank based in Washington, DC. Our mission is to advance education for all and provide solutions to enhance global understanding through research, training, and programs.
In the United States and around the world, we provide children with the right to education through our humanitarian program, Chance to Study. Funds from our top-rated training courses are utilized to help children from disadvantaged backgrounds go to school, by providing them with the resources they need to complete their primary education.
Our Business Consulting Training allows you to Become a certified Business Consultant and help clients with the right tools for success. Plus, with every course you pay for, we are able to help another needy child go to school.
About the Instructor:
Manuel Oancia has been a strategic adviser for more than 20 years to respected entrepreneurs, influential people, and Top Forbes companies like Motorola, Ford, GM, and General Electric. He is recognized for his outstanding leadership and experience in international business strategies while serving as President of the largest network of chambers of commerce, the International Union of Bilateral Chambers of Commerce and Industry. Manuel engaged in dialogue and collaborated with President Obama, the Trump Administration, and high-level foreign diplomats, working on strengthening the relationships among diplomatic, government, and corporate leaders.
In 2015, he received the IUBCCI Star & Merit Award for Economic Diplomacy in recognition of his outstanding contribution to promoting bilateral economic diplomacy. He is currently the President of the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights overseeing its operations in over 25 countries.
For registration, visit: