Young World Summit 2023 in the UK is a tremendous opportunity to gather millions of students from one platform from different continents. BP aims to achieve net zero carbon targets by recognizing the value of listening to others, listening from others, and having a partnership with others. In order to achieve this core aim, bp has introduced the bp Net Zero Scholarship to identify and engage those enthusiastic innovators who are reimaging energy for people and the globe. Moreover, they will have the opportunity to meet with peers from across the business and exchange ideas with them. You must apply for this fully funded scholarship, as this platform can be transformative to change your lives.
One Young World Summit Scholarship 2023 in Belfast requires aspirants desirous of impacting progressive climate change policies, enhanced decarbonized energy technologies, improved accessibility to decarbonized energy, and reduced carbon emissions. There is no restriction with respect to race, nationality, and other socio-politico and economic aspects. All you need is to demonstrate commitment to bringing positive change worldwide by understanding critical local and global issues. Further, you should have the leadership ability to drive the carbon reduction missions to completion.
The international summit in the UK attracts people to get themselves counseled by influential business, political, and humanitarian leaders. Thus, helping them induce the knowledge and skills required for effective change makers. The delegates are required to engage in such transformative days of speeches, networking, panels, and workshops. They will have the opportunity to collaborate with industry-influencing professionals and make long-lasting relationships. By participating in the fully funded conference, you will be recognized as a valued member of the international community and labeled as a One Young World Ambassador.
If you want to attend the OYW Summit 2023 in the UK, you must know that the Belfast Summit will be held at multiple iconic venues across the city. ICC Belfast is an International Convention Centre that is one of the most flourishing, accessible, and vibrant cities in Europe. The plenary sessions will pave the ways for delegates to address practical actions and offer ways to tackle global crises. Take the chance to visit Belfast as an exciting destination, fascinating culture, and home to the friendly and loving people of the world surrounding it. The people of Belfast have embraced the talented, responsible, and civic minds to bring transformations worldwide. You will also have the opportunity to get peace tours and street art in Belfast.
BP Net Zero Scholarship 2023 for Young World Summit 2023 in UK:
- United Kingdom
- One Young World Limited.
Benefits of the BP Net Zero Scholarship 2023 | One Young World Summit:
- Accessibility to One Young World Summit in Belfast.
- Hotel accommodation from 1st October 2023 to 5th October 2023.
- Return flights from home country Belfast and vice versa.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner facilities.
- Accessibility to bp programming sessions.
Check WISE Emerging Leaders 2023 | Fully Funded to Qatar and Italy
Eligibility Criteria of the BP Net Zero Scholarship 2023:
- The applicants must be between the age of 18 to 30.
- Everyone from any nation can apply.
- Candidates should be committed to bringing positive change.
- Should have leadership capacity.
- Should be able to understand key issues at the national and global levels.
- Should be able to contribute towards:
- Enhancing decarbonized energy technologies.
- Improving access to decarbonized energy.
- Stimulating innovation to reduce emissions in households, industries, and cities.
- Driving advocacy to successive climate-related policies.
How to Apply for the BP Net Zero Scholarship 2023 for Young World Summit 2023 in UK?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- Fill up the personal information.
- Answer all asked questions carefully.
- Complete all the required fields and register yourself.
- The application deadline is March 06, 2023.