Norwegian Business School has brought forward the fantastic opportunity of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 for the students seeking to get their master’s degree in one of the best European Institutes. The international scholarship in Europe is specially designed for the top achievers who possess excellent academic records throughout their previous educational background. The students of Norway and foreign countries are highly heartened to apply for this great prospect. With the institute’s mission of attracting international students to Norway and making it the center of diversity and inclusion, this European Business School has eagerly shown commitment. Further, considering the future avenues of growth, graduates worldwide should attentively ponder to engage themselves in that program.
Your passion for studying in Europe will not be a pipe dream only. The Norwegian Business School provides you the multiple options for exploring your areas of specialization. The outstanding feature of this business school is that it has an innovative and progressive career curriculum that prepares you to reach the highest peaks in the professional world. The programs impart such skills in the students that are useful for the students to maintain their ECT scores throughout the two-year’s tenure and help in excelling their future career development. Moreover, the institute provides students with the facility of two mediums of instruction, one in English, and the other in Norwegian.
If you want to study abroad, you should choose the Norwegian master’s degree scholarship program for your master’s degree because it provides numerous benefits. Their international reputation in the world ensures that your degree will be worth you. It helps you overcome existing business challenges with optimistic solutions. It assists individuals in learning the core competencies that are the stimulator of excellence in the contemporary world. The quality education and upgraded competitive skills make you the best fit for any job you are applying for. Thus, increasing the employability ratio of Norwegian Business school degree holders. The students will be given a chance to listen to the highly talented teachers, as the faculty is regarded as one of the most productive research faculty in Europe.
Eager to get admission to the best business school in Norway? It would be best if you revisited the Business school ranking of the Financial Times, which makes BI stand as Norway’s best business school. The institute is considered the fourth-best school of business in Scandanavia as well. The BI has continuously achieved the best ranking for the past six years. This ranking demonstrates the quality of the programs, which are operational in BI. Moreover, it also represents the inspirational work environment at BI. The specialty of the BI programs is that they are learning-oriented, research-driven, and associated with the practical work environment. With its ambition of improving its position as per the competition with the best Nordics and European schools of business, BI has successfully achieved its goal.
Bi Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway:
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Master’s Degree Program
- The program duration for the Norway Scholarship 2023 is for up to two years.
A number of Norway Scholarships 2023:
- For international applicants, there are 25 scholarships
- For Norwegian, there are 15 scholarships
Benefits of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway:
- The Norwegian candidates will be provided with the complete tuition fee for up to two years.
- For international students, cover the full tuition fees.
- For international students, the stipend for the living expense will be provided each semester for up to two years.
- For all students, benefits are awarded based on their academic progression requirements.
Eligibility Criteria of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway:
- Candidates must have a GPA of A category on the ECT scale or equivalent on the international grading scale.
- Candidates enrolled in the third year of BI’s Siviløkonom program are eligible.
- Norwegian as well as international students are encouraged to apply for all Masters of Science programs.
- Students should maintain 30 ECTS each semester to continuously obtain the scholarship.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of B after each semester.
How to Apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway?
- The applicants have to apply online through the application portal.
- The applicants need to write an application letter to the university, describing their motivation towards the program and eliciting the reason of how their academic performance makes them fit for getting into the scholarship program
- You should upload the written application letter on the application portal.
- Students enrolled in the third year of BI’s Siviløkonom program need to send their application letters to [email protected].
- You can apply for more than one scholarship; however, the institute will facilitate you with a single scholarship only.
- You must not possess a master’s degree from the same institute before.
Selection Criteria for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway:
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Grading on ECTS scale.
- Academic achievements.
- GMAT/GRE/CAT scores.
- First-year master’s degree applicants are preferred.
- The complete scholarship application for BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway must be reached by March 01st, 2023.