Call for applications for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2021 in Norway. Both international and Norwegian students can apply for this scholarship in Europe. This Norwegian scholarship is awarded to those who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement.
Studying in Norway is not less than a dream, Norway’s nature, mountains, high profile institutes, and employment rate make it a perfect place to live there. Norwegian Business School of BI makes and assists you to tackle real business problems with innovative and smart solutions. Moreover, the Science departments of BI conduct research on globally existing problems.
BI offers a full-time master’s degree program on a fully-funded scholarship. There are various scientific fields of study in which you can pursue your graduate studies. There are 4 campuses of BI in Norway. Norwegian Institute delivers all updated knowledge and works on today’s challenging problems.
BI Presidential Scholarship would cover Tuition fees, living expenses, and stipend. A student has to maintain a good academic record in order to avail of this scholarship for the entire program’s semesters. Norwegian as well as international candidates can apply for this scholarship.
Bi Presidential Scholarship 2021 in Norway:
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Master’s Degree Program
Number of Norway Scholarships 2021:
- For international applicants, there are 20 scholarships
- For Norwegian, there are 10 scholarships
Benefits of Bi Presidential Scholarship 2021 in Norway:
- For Norwegian Students: full tuition fee waiver (For two years)
- For International Students: full tuition fee waiver (For two years), living expenses, and a stipend for each semester will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Bi Presidential Scholarship in Norway:
- All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a good GPA record on an international grade scale.
- A student who is currently enrolled in their 3rd year at BI’s Siviløkonom program can also apply.
- This master’s scholarship is open for all master’s programs of BI.
- A candidate has to maintain his good academic record in order to avail this scholarship for the entire program.
How to Apply for Bi Presidential Scholarships 2021 in Norway?
- All interested candidates have to follow these steps;
- A candidate should write a letter (maximum one page), mention his previous academic records in order to qualify for the scholarship, and mention the points why he deserves this scholarship.
- After writing the application letter, a candidate should upload this letter with the required documents on the official portal.
- A candidate who is currently studying at BI’s Sivøk program can send his scholarship application letter to [email protected] and can apply in their 3rd year of the undergraduate program.
- All interested candidates either national or international may apply before March 1.