BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany welcomes young fellows worldwide to join the energy transition dialogue on the international platform. This high-level conference will be held on the 28th and 29th of March, 2023. This official side event in Germany will expose you to the international energy transition, energy efficient practices, and renewable energy techniques. Through this fully funded fellowship, you will be aware of the crucial requirements necessary to meet the goals set by the Paris Climate Agreement. Berlin had invited international journalists to come and report on the dialogue mentioned above for several years.
This fellowship in Berlin will help the fellows to reach out to high-profile stakeholders from politics, science, civil society, and industry while connecting with the other media fellows. You will have the opportunity to critically review the proposed innovative energy solutions and provide a report on the discussions, identifying the lacunas of the conference. Thus, improving it further for future arrangements. You can help the stakeholders by advising the different strategies to overcome global energy problems. As a media person, you have always been in the best position to work as a watchdog about state policies and help governments pragmatically overcome the arising issues.
The international fellowship in Germany encourages aspiring bloggers, journalists, influencers, podcasters, and respective professional groups to become part of the international energy innovation network. Applicants should be fluent in English and able to present their work samples expressing their journalistic competencies and interests in the global energy transition. Moreover, the candidate should be well aware of the Covid-19 related travel restrictions and ensure to meet them to get selected on a priority basis. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria, as hundreds of candidates are applying for the few seats.
The fully-funded media fellowship opportunity is being hosted by the Federal Foreign Office and German Renewable Energy Federation, with the mission of transforming the energy transition networks worldwide for the better future of the upcoming generations. Further, German Solar Association and German Energy Agency are also part of this joint initiative. You will visit Berlin’s beautiful landscape and explore Germany’s culture and people. Furthermore, the selected aspirants would be a part of the BETD-hosted guided tours, receptions, and workshops. This innovative energy platform will help individuals think outside the box and strengthen community relationships through exchanging ideas.
BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
- Berlin, Germany.
- The BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany is from March 26, 2023, to April 01, 2023.
Benefits of the BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
- You will get in-depth exposure to energy transition worldwide.
- You will become a part of the platform for all medical fellows’ articles.
- aware of the sustainable development goals.
- Communication building will be further strengthened.
- Opportunity to participate in BETD events including guided tours, business-to-government workshops, and receptions.
- Opportunity to meet with state representatives, VIPs, and high-profile speakers.
- Opportunity to travel to Berlin.
- Accommodation paid trip to Berlin.
Eligibility Criteria of the BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
- Every media journalist can apply.
- No age restriction.
- No religious, social, economic, or other constraints.
- English fluency is required.
How to Apply for the BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany?
- Students have to apply online.
- Ensure to fill up the required fields including personal information, etc.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Documents required for the BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
- Completed application form.
- Motivation letter, demonstrating your interest in the conference.
- A comprehensive CV, comprising personal information and experience on energy-related topics.
- Two samples of journalistic work in the English language.
BETD Media Fellowship 2023 Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this fellowship in Germany is January 15, 2023.