Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance is pleased to announce the HISA Egypt Dialogue 2023. This exclusive dialogue will gather young leaders, policy experts, & government representatives to explore and learn global governance, policymaking, cyber-security & public administration. This four-day program will enrich the participant with an ability to understand how global governance can be analyzed.
The HISA youth dialogue 2023 is focused on developing governance and public management skills as well as it will expose our participants to in-depth learning about creating digital safe spaces & creating opportunities for meaningful engagement between young leaders and governments.
The aim and purpose of HED 2023 are to create a safe and positive margin where young people can flourish. Youth need safe spaces to gather and immerse in activities based on their interests, and to participate in decision-making processes. Digital platforms must be free of cyberbullying, therefore in this 4-day dialogue, we aim to raise awareness among attendees of the HISA Egypt Dialogue about the very real problem of online violence and cyberbullying as it is essential to create safe online spaces so that people feel comfortable sharing their ideas.
This dialogue intends to build young people’s capacity to meaningfully engage in youth policy planning with decision-makers in their local governments. Youth, democracy, and dialog are considered the keys to the future. Therefore, we have initiated this project to foster a direct and meaningful exchange of remarks between youth and local authorities. Attendees will be encouraged & trained to develop communication and understanding between themselves and their local authorities to raise awareness and accomplish joint future goals. So that young people can empower young leaders in their communities.
HISA Egypt Dialogue 2023:
- Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA)
HISA Dialogue Duration:
- February 23rd – 26th, 2023
Benefits of HISA Egypt Dialogue:
- 30 Delegates will be invited as Fully Funded Participants to attend the HED 2023
- Round Airfare will be provided
- 4-star shared accommodation
- VIP Airport Transfers
- Three-time meals per day
- Dialogue Merchandise
- All-access pass to Egypt Dialogue 2023
- Networking Dinner with Government Representatives
- You will get the opportunity to interact with like-minded people around the globe
- Graduation certificates that would be a great addition to your career profile
- Your professional skills will be polished in different dimensions
- Chance to explore Egyptian culture
Who can Join the HISA Egypt Dialogue?
The delegations of Governors, State Ministers, Legislators, UN Officials, researchers, global scholars, and youth delegates will be getting together in the city of peace.
HISA will select 30 fully funded delegates who would travel to Egypt to participate in the HISA Egypt Dialogue. Their airfare, accommodation, meal, airport transfers, and dialogue access will be sponsored by the HISA.
Any student, professional, social or health worker, volunteer, and young leader from any background can apply.
Eligibility Criteria of HISA Egypt Dialogue 2023:
- The candidate must be over 18 years of age.
- The candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- People from all backgrounds can apply.
- Passionate to contribute to the development of new ideas.
How to apply for the HISA Egypt Dialogue?
- Applicants have to apply through the official website.
- Complete the HED 2023 registration form.
- You need to provide basic information, including name, date of birth, address, and other related details.
- Upload your picture and pictorial representation of your past social work.
- Fill out the Scholarship section in case you’re applying for the Fully Funded spot.
- The HISA program team will contact shortlisted applicants for further evaluation, based on the motivation demonstrated in the application.
- The list of Fully Funded Delegates will be announced on January 30th, 2023.
HISA Egypt Dialogue Application Deadline:
- The deadline of the HISA youth dialogue is extended to January 25, 2023.