Are you looking for an opportunity to hone your leadership skills? If yes, you need to check out WISE Emerging Leaders Program, as they are currently accepting applications for the 2023 cohort. A fully funded fellowship program called WISE Emerging Leaders is designed for emerging young educational leaders. Promising young leaders are strongly encouraged to apply if they want to start a learning experience that develops the perspectives, abilities, and methods required to thrive, support communities, and alter educational systems. Individuals can use their talents and skills through this initiative to make the world a better place. Every human being has the fundamental right to education, and many organizations and driven individuals are trying to promote quality education in their communities. Therefore, if you are interested in putting your knowledge, skills, and efforts to benefit society, especially the education sector, then this is an opportunity for you.
This WEL fellowship is fully funded as all your expenses will be covered by WISE. Candidates from all nations are currently invited to apply for the WISE Leaders Program 2023. The exciting thing about the fellowship is that WISE is inviting young and aspirational leaders in education from all over the world to learn from global leaders and discover innovative approaches to resolving difficult challenges in the field of education. The ultimate goal is to bring dynamic leaders together in a more productive collaborative atmosphere where they can share ideas and tackle problems in their home countries. That is why candidates who have such potential are highly encouraged to apply for this fellowship.
This international leadership program will be conducted in a hybrid mode. It is a nine-month program in total, and all qualified candidates will spend a few weeks traveling to Doha and Italy for in-person sessions. Online training and workshops will be conducted where candidates will be talking about their progress and will be discussing some important topics. One of the key benefits of this program is that candidates won’t have to pay anything because all expenses for transportation, housing, and food are covered. Moreover, you will be learning more about leadership and entrepreneurial responsibilities from world-class leaders.
A candidate must actively participate in and contribute to this demanding and engaging leadership program. It will undoubtedly have a considerable influence on a candidate’s professional life. You must have a learning attitude and be fluent in both spoken and written English to be considered for this opportunity. It will undoubtedly introduce you to new opportunities. So, what are you waiting for? Without further ado, let’s get started with the application procedure, which is quite simple.
There will be in-person sessions in Qatar and Italy.
WEL 2023 Duration:
- 9 months
No. of Awards:
- Approximately 15 to 20
Advantages of WISE Emerging Leaders 2023:
- Free accommodation will be provided to all successful candidates.
- For all candidates, the cost of traveling will be covered by WISE.
- Expenses related to meals will be covered.
- In-country transportation will be arranged for candidates.
- The necessary materials for the workshops will be given to each candidate.
- Throughout the in-person sessions, candidates will also be led through several workshops and tasks on various subjects.
- For every successful applicant, 8 interactive online sessions will be scheduled.
- Four blog posts from candidates will be submitted, each of which will reflect on their overall learning process.
- Candidates will be traveling to Italy and Qatar for in-person sessions.
Eligibility Criteria for WISE Emerging Leaders 2023:
- International candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be 25 to 33 years old.
- All candidates must be proficient in English.
- Candidates must have a valid passport to travel to Qatar and Italy.
- Candidates must possess a strong academic background.
- Candidates should have a compelling profile that shows a track record of success in their field of expertise.
- Candidates must have a growth mindset to collaborate on various issues.
- Candidates should have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To solve a variety of challenging issues, candidates must have innovative ideas.
Major Components of the WISE Leadership Program:
This fellowship consists of six main components. These are listed below.:
- In-Person residential session
- Online workshops and masterclass
- Reflective blog posts and Vlogs
- Practical projects
- Tailored mentoring
- Post fellowship engagements
Application Process for WISE Emerging Leaders:
- Candidates have to submit an online application on the portal.
- Make sure to fill in your application with due care.
- Fill in the necessary academic and personal details.
- Answer all the questions carefully.
- Submit your application before the due date.
- Candidates will be interviewed from 19 to 30 March.
- Afterward, all candidates will be notified about the final results by April.
WISE Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply for this fellowship is March 1, 2023.