USTC Fellowship in China 2024 is a fully funded opportunity for rising young minds who want to get the practical experience of their degrees in a refined international environment. You should not be a Chinese citizen and must have resided for at least 2 years abroad if you are applying for this fellowship in China. You must be under the age of 30 years to apply for this fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students. If you are under 18 years of age, you must provide a guardian certificate along with your other documents to be eligible for this free fellowship program in Asia. The international fellowship opportunity is granted based on merit and there will be no discrimination in terms of age, sex, race, religion, etc.
You will get the superb opportunity to work in an international institute in China, where you will learn how to groom your personality and develop your professional skills. This fellowship aims to empower graduates by harnessing their potential to learn and strengthening their abilities to translate theoretical knowledge into practical work. This will surely play a vital role in the social, economic, scientific, and technological development of China and its home countries. This USTC scholarship for international students in China is of two levels: Level A will facilitate you with the tuition fee waiver, medical insurance, accommodation subsidy, and a stipend of 2,500 RMB per month whereas Level B will facilitate the fellows in granting the tuition waiver. You can either apply for the Level A or Level B at the same time.
This undergraduate scholarship program intends to establish your professional network of young brains in their relevant fields while making liaisons among professionals that would help you boost your energy in an efficient and productive way. The USTC fellowship in China intends to cultivate the leaders through different assignments, based on scientific and technical training. This will help you achieve your career goals in a positive direction within the market-competitive world. Moreover, above all, you will have to adhere to the terms and conditions set by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
This fully funded fellowship program is sponsored by the International College of the University of Science and Technology, which was established in 2017 and since then it has been trying to provide you with a better international education as well as foreign and domestic high-quality resources. In addition to that, it will play a cardinal role in building the crucial platform for international cooperation and exchange among the countries, lie in different regions. Since its inception, the institute has trained around 2000 international students from more than 100 countries. The University is known for its advanced science and engineering programs, unique management programs, and well-tailored humanities programs. Thus, it is regarded as a cradle of future scientists.
USTC Fellowship in China 2024:
- International College of University of Science and Technology of China.
Benefits of the USTC Scholarships in China 2024:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- 2,500 RMB stipend per month.
- Accommodation subsidy.
Eligibility Criteria of the USTC Fellowship in China 2024:
- Only Non-Chinese citizens can apply.
- Candidate must be in good mental & physical health.
- Candidate must obtain HSK level 5 or above in language proficiency test.
- Candidate must live abroad for a minimum of 2 years between 2020 to 2024.
- Candidate should meet the conditions, outlined in Document # 12 (2020) of the Ministry of Education of the PRC.
- Candidate must possess a high school diploma by 2024.
- Candidate must be under the age of 30 years.
- The candidate should not have applied for other Chinese scholarships.
- If your graduation is not complete yet, you must submit the Pre-graduation certificate that ensures your degree completion by July 2024.
How to Apply for the USTC Scholarship in China 2024:
- Students have to apply through the online application system.
- Create your account there.
- Fill in the information.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Review your application form carefully before submission.
Documents Required for the USTC Fellowship in China 2024:
- Application form.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- Photocopies of transcripts and graduation certificate.
- Photocopies of HSK level 5 certificate.
- Foreigner Physical Examination form.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Guardian certificate, if you are under 18 years of age.
- Documents, other than the Chinese language, must be translated into Chinese or English.
For emigrants from mainland China, Macau, Taiwan, and Hong Kong:
- Immigration certificate.
- Proof of cancellation of Chinese citizenship.
- Photocopy of the passport, showing entry and exit.
- Proof of living abroad.
- The application deadline for the USTC Fellowship in China 2024 is March 31, 2024.