Plan your master’s degree in Scotland on scholarship. Scottish Government Scholarship 2021 offers master’s degree programs in various fields including technology, medical sciences, healthcare, creative industries, and science. Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships (SSS) program is run by the Scottish Government in a partnership with Scotland’s higher education institutions.
All selected scholars will be placed in Scottish universities and will get academic excellence. This scholarship will prioritize influential leaders who are making their careers. Moreover, they should have a keen interest in extracurricular activities and academics.
Scottish Government Scholarship offers 50 awards, each award is up to £8000 for one year master’s degree program. All scholars will be encouraged to be a part of the business community along with the academic.
While applying for the Scotland scholarship for international students, a candidate must possess a conditional or unconditional letter from the eligible university. All students will be able to explore the international class-rooms, laboratories, and international on-campus experience.
Scottish Government Scholarship 2021:
- Scottish Government
- Master’s Degree Programs
- This is a one-year master’s degree scholarship program.
Programs offered by the Scottish Universities:
- Earth Sciences
- Weather and Climate
- Communications, Media and Culture
- New Media Studies
- Computer Games / Computer Arts
Health Care & Medical Sciences
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Health Sciences
Clean and Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Biomass / Biofuels
- Hydro / Solar / Tidal / Wind power
No. of Scotland Scholarships:
- Up to 50 Scholarships
Benefits of Scottish Government Scholarship 2021:
- A tuition fee waiver of up to £8000 will be provided.
- All students will be able to embrace the international culture and get the supervision of international supervisors.
- A candidate can also avail online degree program on scholarship.
Eligible Countries for the Scottish Government Scholarship 2021:
- United States of America
Eligibility Criteria of Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships 2021:
- A candidate must be a citizen of China, Japan, the USA, Pakistan, Canada, Hong Kong, and India.
- A candidate should be willing to cover the remaining expenses other than tuition fee costs.
- A candidate must have a conditional or unconditional letter from a Scottish university.
- A candidate should never have been studied in Scotland.
- A candidate should meet the language requirements according to the course.
- A candidate should never be an awardee of the Scottish Saltire Scholarship.
- A candidate must have interpersonal skills, an interest in global learning, and possess communication skills.
How to Apply for Scottish Government Scholarship 2021?
- All interested candidates must first choose the program and university of Scotland to study.
- Once a candidate filters out the program and institute, he or she should apply for an acceptance letter.
- A candidate must have either a conditional or unconditional acceptance letter while applying for the Scottish Government scholarship.
- A candidate may apply for a Scottish Government scholarship via the official portal before the deadline.