Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) 2022 is one of the world’s top scholarships as it offers an exceptional experience to the aspirants in a country that is recognized globally for its educational standards and process. NAP also is a chance for early researchers to be a part of the family in one of the leading universities of Singapore which is none other than the Nanyang Technological University. The fully-funded NTU scholarship invites all the brilliant and self-motivated individuals without any discrimination from around the world. This opportunity in Singapore is to empower young researchers and scholars by providing them appointments and giving them roles in university research.
The fully-funded international scholarship in Asia is a stepping stone for the world’s most promising scholars to start their careers at Singapore’s top-ranked university. Nanyang Technological University has maintained its position in the top 50 universities of the world. Moreover, it has been ranked as the top university in the young universities list. The university has no doubt produced world-class professors from this assistant professorship program. For instance, Assistant Professor Yu-Chang Chen has been the youngest professor at NTU. His research in the field of Biolasers and Nature Biomedical Engineering gave him his name has become possible from this international Assistant Professorship.
Nanyang Scholarship for early career researchers, post-doctoral fellows, or equivalent provides a platform for the young participants to do their research according to their own lead while serving in NTU as an assistant professor for a period of one year. The fully-funded opportunity in the world’s leading country in education is also a chance to get teaching experience in a country like Singapore. Furthermore, the young scholars get to know the diverse culture of the country while interacting with other professors and students. The NTU assistant professorship program thus teaches modern teaching and research together as well as the ability to live together in harmony.
In the 2022 Nanyang Assistant Professorship Scheme, recruits become tenure track assistant professors where they can continue their post-doctoral research while staying in the world-class institute. The NTU program provides equal opportunity to males and females from every discipline. For example, Sara Langley is a biologist, and her research focuses on neurological disorders. So, the individuals who have a track record of prior achievements and publications must apply in order to polish their knowledge and in order to get global acknowledgment and appreciation. The following guide is complete about the benefits and eligibility of this international fully-paid opportunity. Further, the procedure to apply for the Nanyang scholarship in Singapore is discussed in detail.
Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) 2022:
- Nanyang Technological University
Benefits of the Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) 2022:
- The assistant professors will receive a startup research grant of up to 1 million Singaporean dollars.
- They will be given accommodation.
- All the remuneration costs will be covered.
- The assistant professors will be given a tenure track appointment in the university.
- Provision of extraordinary and advanced research laboratories.
- Multiple research grants will be given.
Eligibility Criteria of the Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) 2022:
- The applicant must be an early career researcher or a postdoctoral fellow or equivalent from a recognized and reputable university.
- The applicant must have a PhD or equivalent degree within the past 10 years.
- The applicant must have a record of publications and must have relevant teaching experience.
- The applicants must be able and ready to lead their research group independently.
- Clinician Scientists may also apply.
- The applicant must not be an existing NTU family member.
How to Apply for the NTU Assistant Professorship 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- In order to apply successfully, the candidate must provide correct personal details, employment details, and education details.
- The candidates have to choose up to 3 schools of interest.
- The candidates have to ask their referees to submit the reference letters directly to the online system latest by 7 October 2021, 11.59 P.M (UTC/GMT +8.00).
Required Documents for 2022 NAP Singapore:
- Cover Letter
- Proposal of your research project
- CV with Full Publication List
- Three References.
- The application deadline for the 2022 Nanyang Assistant Professorship, Singapore is 30 September 2021, 11:59 P.M. (UTC / GMT +8:00).