Murdoch University Scholarships in Australia 2021 invites students to pursue their Master’s or Doctoral degree from all around the world. Both domestic and international students can apply for the Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships.
Murdoch University is a hub of international faculty members from more than 90 countries. During postgraduate studies, students will get exposure to life-changing researches, community development projects, and innovative International labs. It is a free-thinking campus to teach and learn in the best way without losing sight of our focus.
Murdoch University ranks above 81% among the research disciplines around the globe and among the top 100 universities in the world. All masters and doctoral students on the graduate scholarship at Murdoch University will explore new career opportunities, professional team working capabilities, leadership skills, and supervision of International researchers.
Murdoch University Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Murdoch University
- Federal Government
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Duration of Scholarship Program:
- 2 years of Master’s Degree program
- 3 years of Doctoral Degree program
- All successful candidates will get a living allowance up to $30,000 per annum
- Students will get the supervision of International and top mentors.
- Students will get the chance to contribute to international research projects.
Eligibility Criteria of the Murdoch University Australia Scholarship?
- All international and domestic students are encouraged to apply.
- All candidates must hold a First Class Honours degree, H2A (or equivalent)
- Candidates applying for a Ph.D. program should have researched the component in their master’s degree.
For more information, visit the official website.
Have you applied for Masters Scholarships 2021 in New Zealand?
How to Apply for Murdoch University Federal Government Scholarship?
- There are two separate forms for International and domestic students on the official website.
- Both students are supposed to fill out the referee report.
- After completing the above tasks, students are supposed to submit a complete application via email to the Graduate Research Office.
The last date to apply for the international graduate research scholarships varies for International and domestic students.
- International: 30 September 2020
- Domestic: 31 October 2020