The KAUST Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia is now open for applications. Both students from Saudi Arabia and international students can apply for fully funded scholarships in Saudi Arabia. King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is currently accepting applications for Spring and Fall 2020. Students can apply for MS, Ph.D., and MS leading to Ph.D. programs.
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity. There is no application fee. The Saudi Arabia scholarship will cover Full tuition support, Monthly living allowance, Housing, Medical, and dental coverage, Relocation support. Do you know KAUST University is also offering 130 fully-funded international internships in Saudi Arabia? Must Apply.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a private research university located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. Founded in 2009, the University provides research and graduate training programs in English as the official language of instruction. KAUST is the first mixed-gender university campus in Saudi Arabia. The University currently hosts students from over 60 countries and has received applications from students attending more than 220 universities around the world.
KAUST Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Saudi Arabia
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Master’s Degree Program
- The M.S./Ph.D. Program
- Doctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Best fully funded Scholarships around the world:
- MS/Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Programs
The MS/Ph.D. program is an attractive option for students looking for fast entry into the world of research. Students can apply for the Ph.D. program after completing a BS degree and are engaged in exciting research from the beginning of their program. The program typically takes four to five years to complete and students may complete an MS degree on the way to their Ph.D.
Fields of Study:
- Fellowships are awarded in all subjects available at KAUST.
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which support students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage*
- Relocation support
* Charges may apply to dependent housing and medical and dental coverage.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply for Kaust Scholarships.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- There is No Application Fee.
Please visit the official website for complete information about the eligibility criteria of the KSA Scholarship.
There are six components to the KAUST Fellowship application, including:
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University provided an official copy of Transcripts / Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended. A scan of the transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application form along with the certified English translation. Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted. If offered admission, an official final transcript must be sent to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the onboarding process) in a sealed envelope to:Office of Admissions
Building 9, Suite 4335
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Thuwal, Jeddah 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score (A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.)
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is strongly encouraged and will enhance your application, but it is not a compulsory requirement for consideration.)
Check out 600 University of Melbourne Scholarships
A review committee will ensure your application is complete and is a fit for your selected program of application. Following a faculty academic assessment of your application, you may be invited to interview. The interview is an integral part of the application process and must be considered as a competitive step where you demonstrate your motivation and a good fit for the program and the University. A committee consisting of KAUST administrators and faculty will conduct the interview either via SKYPE video chat or in-person depending on your location. All applicants will be notified of their decision by email.
- The deadline for the KAUST Scholarship is not mentioned on the official website. Apply as soon as possible,