British Council along with the collaboration of the world’s famous media organization is bringing up an amazing opportunity for young media and journalism students. Future News Worldwide Conference 2021 by British Council aims to support aspiring journalists and assist them in developing journalism skills. Due to the pandemic, this international conference will be taking place online.
In this international summit, the world’s leading media firms would participate. Around 100 young talented, passionate, and highly motivated student journalists will be selected and get intensive media training. Worldwide reporters, editors, writers, and broadcasters will provide coaching to the participants.
The participants will hear about the life stories of famous journalists and get deep insight into how to implement their innovative ideas in practical life. By participating in this conference, the young generation will connect with global journalists.
This will be a two days conference in which undergraduate and postgraduate students can apply and no registration fee will be required. The selected candidates would get the chance to attend the digital Future News Worldwide Conference and would be included in the team of 400 alumni network of Future News Worldwide. This conference will open the doors to future opportunities.
Future News Worldwide Conference 2021:
- British Council
- Future News Worldwide
Mode of Conference:
- Undergraduate students
- Postgraduate Students
Area of Conference:
Duration of Conference:
- 2 days
- 18 to 25 years.
Benefits of Future News Worldwide Conference 2021:
- Will attend the digital Future News International Conference.
- Will be included in the team of 400 alumni network of Future News Worldwide.
Eligibility Criteria of Future News Worldwide Conference 2021:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible to apply for the British Council conference 2021.
- A candidate must be between 18 to 25 years of age.
- A candidate must be studying any field related to media.
- A candidate should not have participated in this annual conference before.
- A candidate should be willing to attend the conference from 14th to 15th July 2021.
- A candidate should be good at speaking the English language.
- Candidates from certain countries are eligible to apply. (List available on the official website).
How to Apply for Future News Worldwide Conference 2021:
- A candidate should read the eligibility questions thoroughly mentioned at the bottom of the jobs.guidantglobal.com page.
- After answering the questions, an applicant has to agree on the rules and a link will be sent to the applicant’s email.
- By accessing that link, further questions will be asked in order to complete the application form.
- All interested candidates can apply till 8 June 2021.