Are you the one who has been waiting to get prepare for IELTS exams but the Pandemic messed up the plan? So don’t worry because the British Council IELTS Preparation Program is an online free study program that is a great chance to get online training and learn how to achieve good marks in the exam in this pandemic. This free IELTS preparation program is includes information about the IELTS Academic or General Training tests.
This British Council Self-Study Programme for IELTS preparation will take 5 weeks to complete. Each week, one of the 5 sections will be completed and would take 2 to 3 hours to complete in a day. It is a self-paced course, available for both General and Academic IELTS training.
A candidate will get guidance through video tutorials, including different sections like Writing, Reading, and Listening. A candidate after attending and understanding the course material would practice all sections. You will get the entire course material to use those resources afterward too.
British council considers the importance of your time and provides you the best resources to make your time super productive. By catching the online tutorials will save you time and would increase your chances of good scores. In this guide, you will get preparation materials for all the modules of IELTS; Reading, Speaking, Listening, Writing part 1, and Writing part 2. Don’t miss an amazing opportunity. Start IELTS preparation from home now for free.
British Council IELTS Preparation Program Details:
Test Preparing Agency:
- British Council
Mode of Test Preparation:
- Virtually (online)
- 5 Weeks Free Online IELTS preparation course
Learn about IELTS Indicator Test and Take IELTS from Home
Sections included in the Test:
- Writing part 1
- Writing part 2
IELTS Self Study Program Benefits:
- Computer-based IELTS test free sample the version including Listening, Reading and Writing
- Practice questions would take 2 hours 30 minutes like the real IELTS test.
- British Council has arranged the test for the Academic and General Training they have the test for whatever reason you have.
- For the Listening and Reading sections, free results can be provided.
- Easily accessible. No registration is required. prepare IELTS online for free.
Who can take the course?
- A candidate can be from all over the world.
- A candidate can take the preparatory course either for General or Academic purpose.
How to Join this self-study program for IELTS preparation?
- Visit the official website and start preparing IELTS for free from home. you don’t need to do the registration for this British Council IELTS preparatory course, but in order to get benefits from the British Council resources in the future, register yourself by visiting the official website
Download the following free of cost IELTS preparation materials for 5 weeks self-study program for IELTS Academic preparation and IELTS General preparation.
IELTS General Training
General Training- week 0_ Introduction
General Training- week 1_ Listening
General Training- week 2_ Reading
General Training- week 3_ Writing Part 1
General Training- week 4_ Writing Part 2
General Training- week 5_ Speaking
IELTS Academic Training
Academic- week 0 _ Introduction
Academic- week 1_ Listening
Academic- week 2_ Reading
Academic- week 3_ Writing Part 1
Academic- week 4_ Writing Part 2
Academic- week 5_ Speaking