Applications for our fully funded 2020 YSI Innovation Programme are open. The fully funded Incubation Programme focuses on shaping you into an innovator and enables you to work in strong teams or individually to create lasting solutions to Southeast Asia’s pressing Energy, Food & Circular Economy problems.
They support people who have the potential and the willingness to create tangible social impact. So if you’re applying in search of a founding team, fantastic! We specialize in forging strong regional teams and supporting them during their initial phases of running an impact company.
Apply for our Innovation Programme and we will provide you with the frameworks, mentorship, and resources to start a company that enables you to bring your ideas in any of the above 3 focus areas into reality.
YSI Innovation Programme 2020 Details:
- Online Program: 4.5 Months
- Singapore Program: 10 Days
Financial Support & Benefits:
This is a Fully Funded 5 Month YSI Southeast Asia Innovation Programme. It includes:
- Fully Funded Trip to Singapore
- Further Funding & Support
- Network and Community
- A Driven Team
- 18 – 35 years old Southeast Asian residents
- Current or aspiring entrepreneurs looking to create an impact start-up who are looking for a founding team, or are confident in being a solo founder
- Committed individuals with a passion for one of the 3 focus areas and a drive to see through the implementation of a solution and execution of their business plan
- People who have one (or more) of the following:
- Demonstrated a track record of action to address issues related to a focus area
- Has technical expertise to create software or hardware solutions
- Has started or played a key role in a start-up in an area unrelated to sustainability
How to Apply for a fully-funded trip to Singapore?
You need to submit the YSI SEA Innovation Programme 2020 Application Form. Apply as an individual! They support both individuals looking for a team or those confident of being a solo founder.
- Round 1: Programme comprehension and motivation assessment (open for all till 18th Jan 2020)
- Round 2: Value alignment and skills assessment (only for selected applicants, 1st Feb 2020 – 8th Feb 2020)
- Round 3: Final interviews (only for selected applicants, 13th Feb 2020 – 25th Feb 2020)
- The last date to apply for the YSI Innovation Programme 2020 in Singapore is 18th Jan 2020.
Deadline is January 18, 2020