Call for applications for the fully funded trip to Korea to attend Youth Camp for Asia’s Future 2018. This youth camp is a one week fully funded trip to korea and hosted by Ministry of Gender Equality and Family (MOGEF) and The National council of youth organization in Korea (NCYOK) are hosting a Youth Camp for Asia’s Future 2018.
Ministry of Gender Equality and Family (MOGEF) and The National council of youth organization in Korea (NCYOK) Program Duration:
- 1 Week
- Date: 17th~ 23rd August, 2018
Also Visit: Telenor Youth Forum 2018 – 2019
No. of Participants:
- 3 persons
- This visit will be fully funded by the Korean organizers including round trip airfare.
- Aged: 18-26
Following are the necessary documents for this round trip to Korea.
- Application Form (Find Link at the end of the post)
- An English essay on the 4th Industrial revolution (A4, 1~2 pages, font 12, Times New Roman, single-spaced, including Title)
- Copy of passport (It should be in PDF format)
- Recommendation letter from school or college by their respective professor. (Recommendation letter is only for final students)
How to Apply:
Participants should send all the required documents to the Embassy of Korea (By Post/Courier Only) on the Following Address.
Embassy of the Republic of Korea
APPLICATION FOR YOUTH CAMP 2018
Block 13, Street 29, Diplomatic Enclave 2, G-5/4, Islamabad
All the required documents (except original) of the candidates should be reached to the Embassy (by Post/Courier only) not later than Tuesday, 19th June 2018.