Youth Ag Summit 2019 is now accepting applications from the youth who wants to bring change in the community. This is a fully funded youth summit and will be held in Brazil for 4 days.
The Youth Ag Summit team will cover all the expenses of the selected applicants. These include: flights, transportation, accommodation, and catering during the event.
Plant your path at the next Youth Ag Summit. Are you aged 18-25* and passionate about food security? Would you like an all-expenses paid trip to Brazil and the chance to learn from some of the world’s leading agricultural experts? Do you have an idea that could help achieve Zero Hunger?
The Youth Summit is a unique opportunity to connect and empower the next generation of agricultural change-makers. Every two years, we bring together 100 global young leaders aged 18 to 25, for networking, debates, skills training, and project development. The end goal? To equip young people to take concrete action on one of humanity’s most pressing problems: how to feed a hungry planet.
What are you waiting for? Don’t wait till last date. Fill online application form and submit it as soon as possible. #Plantyourpath to Brazil and apply today.
Youth Ag Summit 2019 Details:
- 3 Days
- 4-6 November
No. of Participants:
- 100 young Ag entrepreneurs
The International Youth Summit 2019 covers:
- Flights Cost
- Accommodation Cost
- Transportation Cost
- Catering Cost
The Youth Ag Summit YAS 2019 theme is Feeding a Hungry Planet.
The world’s population is expected to reach almost 10 billion by 2050. To feed everyone, we need to produce 50% more food with less land and fewer resources. Cutting-edge farming practices can help, but many people are wary and misinformed when it comes to modern agriculture. We need to bridge the disconnect between those who produce our food and those who consume it.
Also apply for some other amazing opportunities:
- Hansen Summer Institute in USA -Fully Funded
- 2019 Young Leaders Access Program USA
- ETH Student Summer Program 2019 in Switzerland – Fully Funded
- International Summer Internships 2019 in Switzerland
- 2019 Summer Internships in Japan
The eligibility criteria of International Youth Ag Summit 2019 is given below:
- Open to young people aged 18 to 25 with a passion for agriculture, food security, environmental stewardship, world hunger, biotechnology, farming, or animal husbandry;
- Applicants do not have to be farmers – previous Summit participants have included lawyers, doctors, teachers, and business management students!
- They welcome applications from current students, as well as young people already working in a relevant field, who would like to plant a path towards ending hunger and global food insecurity.
- They are looking for people who are engaged with the Sustainable Development Goals, ready to share their views on how to feed a hungry planet, and passionate about making a difference.
How to Apply for Youth Ag Summit Brazil?
You will need to share the following information as part of the application process, so please keep to hand:
- Your contact details and personal information
- A high-quality portrait picture (this doesn’t need to be formal)
- A 3-minute video explaining why we should choose you! Please upload this as a private video to YouTube and share the private link with us in Part 4 of the application.
- The last date to apply for youth ag summit is January 10, 2019
Deadline is January 10, 2019