Call for applications for Young Leaders and Entrepreneurs Summit 2018 in Pakistan. This will be Asia’s Largest Business Conference.
Established in 1985, Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) is the premier business school of Pakistan and is ranked among the top 25 business schools in Asia.
The LUMS Entrepreneurial Society (LES) is an extension of the LUMS vision, dedicated to promoting budding future leaders and entrepreneurs in social and corporate enterprises. LES is the biggest student-based business society in Pakistan, and it continues to get bigger and better.
Young Leaders’ and Entrepreneurs’ Summit is a first of its kind international event hosted in Lahore, Pakistan. The event is organized by Pakistan’s largest student-run society and we invite high school and university students from all over the world to participate in the 13th edition of the summit. The mission behind this event is to help students acquire lifelong skills and experiences; by enhancing their business acumen, developing their confidence, creating their leadership drive, and igniting entrepreneurial spirit within their minds. All of this is to be achieved through the various business rounds, social events and the opportunity to meet renowned business personalities and investors from incubators. The event will take place from December 23rd to December 27th at LUMS, Lahore, Pakistan and students are expected to form teams of 4 to 5 members.
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
- LUMS Entrepreneurial Society (LES)
- 5 Days
- 23rd – 27 December
- Learning Orientated: The summit has a total of 6 business events. All of which target a different skill required to become a successful entrepreneur.
- Fun: There are a total of 6 social events which will allow the delegates to interact and have fun!
- Networking and Mentoring: The delegates will have a chance to talk to and learn from renowned entrepreneurs leaders. Additionally, those who are serious about their start ups will also get access to official incubators and mentors even after the competition ends.
- Diversity: True diversity can be experienced in Lahore. Not only will you get to interact with the locals but also other delegates coming in from all over the world. Additionally, our team will arrange an all paid for trip to old Lahore. Further, trips to other areas of Pakistan can also be arranged.
- Fully Funded: Participation Fee and Accommodation is fully waived off for the first 5 international teams (this is valued at almost PKR 200,000).
- Each delegate must at least be in O-level/Matric 1styear or beyond (A-level/University) to apply.
- Each team must consist of 4-5 members.
- Each team must compete in all 5 Business Events.
How to Apply for Young Leaders and Entrepreneurs Summit?
First, teams must fill in the online registration form. All fields must be filled in accurately. Even for private teams, the institution name of each delegate needs to be mentioned. Delegates’ pictures must be renamed to the names of the respective delegates. No Facebook, Instagram or other social media pictures as well as selfies will be accepted. Pictures should ideally be passport size with the face identifiable and front facing. Any inappropriate pictures shall not be accepted. All pictures must be in jpeg. or png. format.
- The last date to apply for Young Leaders and Entrepreneurs Summit 2018 is November 10, 2018
Deadline is November 10, 2018