The World Illustration Awards are the most prestigious juried illustration Awards globally, respected by illustrators, agents and commissioners alike.
Work may be entered by the creator or third parties such as agents, colleges or commissioners. Submissions must be made into the eight categories as either a New Talent (students or those within 2 years of graduation or entering the illustration world) or a Professional entry.
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Association of illustrators (AOI)
The World Illustration Awards has eight categories.
- Childrens’ Books
- This year there are cash prizes for the Overall Winners, sponsored by rOtring: £2,000 for the Overall Professional Winner, and £1,000 for the Overall New Talent Winner.
- The Overall Professional Winner will receive 1 full page in Directory of Illustration No.35 including an online portfolio with 100 images. The value is $2695 USD.
- The Professional Advertising Category Winner will receive an iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Procreate software package, courtesy of the Advertising Category sponsor Procreate.
- The New Talent Advertising Category Winner will receive a Procreate software package, courtesy of the Advertising Category sponsor Procreate.
- All category winners will be given a complimentary annual AOI membership, valued at £160.
You might be interested in Britain Story Competition
- The World Illustration Awards are open to illustrators based in any country working in any medium.
- Work can be entered by the creator of the work or by a third party such as an Agent, Designer, College, Publisher or Commissioner.
- Members of the AOI staff, board, and patrons are not eligible to enter the competition.
For detail information, Please read FAQs.
- Read and download the competition Terms and Conditions as a pdf.
- Tuesday 6 February 2018