Applications are invited for the Westminster Undergraduate Full International Scholarship 2019 in UK. The fully funded UK scholarship will cover full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Only international students from a developing countries can apply for undergraduate scholarship in UK.
We started out 180 years ago as the UK’s first polytechnic institution, established to educate the working people of London. Today we continue to build on this reputation, helping students from a variety of backgrounds to realise their full potential.
Throughout your studies with us, you’ll have access to a variety of opportunities, tools and resources, as well as dedicated career support, to enhance your employability. There are also a variety of initiatives and schemes aimed at helping you build your transferable skills, network with potential employers, and prepare for the ever-changing graduate job market.
International Scholarship 2019 Details:
- United Kingdom
- University of Westminster
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Full tuition fee award
- Living expenses
- Flights to and from London
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
- The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Note: Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply except the following countries. Citizens of the following countries can not apply for Westminster undergraduate scholarship.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
How to Apply for Westminster Undergraduate Full International Scholarship?
Please take into account the following when making your application:
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Please do not send original documents, as we cannot return these.
- You can only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it.
- The deadline for Westminster Undergraduate Full International Scholarship 2019 in UK is 31 May, 2019.