Walailak University International College (WUIC) offers Undergraduate Excellent Scholarships to encourage the admission of students with excellent academic records. The WUIC Undergraduate Excellent Scholarships program aims to encourage the admission of students with excellent academic records and to motivate the scholarship recipients to make satisfactory academic progress towards the completion of their degree.
- Walailak University International College (WUIC)
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- The scholarship scheme is for students to study for their 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in the following international programs, starting from the Academic Year 2018 (August 2018 – July 2019).
Also Visit: Mext Undergraduate Scholarships Japan
Fields of Study:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics Analytics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs
- Bachelor of Engineering in Digital Innovation Engineering
Each year, WUIC provides up to 15 scholarships in total.
Full tuition and educational support fees
- Each Full Scholarship, worth approximately US$ 40,000 – US$60,000 for 4 years, covers tuition, accommodation fees and monthly allowance.
Full Tuition Fees:
- Scholarships: Full tuition fees waiving, worth US$14,000 –US$35,000
Half Tuition Fees:
- Scholarships: 50 % tuition fees waiving, worth US$ 7,000 – US$17,500
- Must have completed G12 or other high school equivalent certificates.
- Minimum High School grade point average (GPA) of not less than the equivalent of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Must meet the minimum requirement on English competency equivalent to TOEFL IBT 61 or IELTS 6.0 or other equivalent standard scores
- The Student must apply to one of WUIC degree programs before applying for a scholarship. The application can be done online at https://entry.wu.ac.th
- Letter of recommendation from the high school Director as in the form attached. The official contact detail of the reference must be specified.
- Statement of purpose (within 1 page) on why the applicant is interested in the selected program and why applicant deserves the scholarship.
- All submitted documents which are not written in English or Thai, must be translated
How to Apply:
Interested person, can submit the application and required documents online directly to Walailak University International College (WUIC) via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 31st May, 2018